Winter Prepardness
12-20-2020, (Subject: Winter Prepardness ) 
RE: Winter Prepardness
(12-20-2020 )amermextrucker Wrote:  I always try to carry rubbing alcohol with me, it will get you out of similar jams.

And do not leave home without your heated winter wiper blades...

https://www.everblades.com

Worth every penny!

User's Signature: 2008 ProStar, OEM 600hp CM-871, 18spd, 3:42, in framed in Rawze's driveway. Every day is a fresh new episode of, "The Twilight Zone"... Rod Serling lives rent free in my head. I can smell the Chesterfields.
replyreply
12-20-2020, (Subject: Winter Prepardness ) 
Id dare a company to order me to drive to a damn clinic in a blizzard because some assclown said i was drinkin. Be on the phone with either their safety dept or DOT with a story to tell and qual com msgs to show. It is 100% the drivers responsibilty to refuse to drive in unsafe conditions. They want a d&a test done in that weather they better find me an uber. Rant over. Sometimes i really hate truckin companies.
replyreply
12-21-2020, (Subject: Winter Prepardness ) 
(12-20-2020 )smorgan87 Wrote:  Id dare a company to order me to drive to a damn clinic in a blizzard because some assclown said i was drinkin. Be on the phone with either their safety dept or DOT with a story to tell and qual com msgs to show. It is 100% the drivers responsibilty to refuse to drive in unsafe conditions. They want a d&a test done in that weather they better find me an uber. Rant over. Sometimes i really hate truckin companies.

I agree .. and yes, this did happen to the guy. He basically felt the same way.

User's Signature: ->: What I post is just my own thoughts and Opinions! --- I AM Full Of S__T!.
replyreply
12-21-2020, (Subject: Winter Prepardness ) 
Best thing I have found for releasing frozen brakes is prestone windshield de-icer in a spray bottle. 3 or 4 sprays on the shoes and they pop right loose.
replyreply
 Thanks given by: hookliftpete , JimT , Rawze

NOTE: Rawze.com is not affiliated, nor endorses any of the google ads that are displayed on this website.