Rebuild
12-22-2020, (Subject: Rebuild ) 
RE: Rebuild
Maybe run a zero pressure system and baby the truck. That might buy you a year ??

User's Signature: im_seeing_parameters_in_my_sleep 1
replyreply
 Thanks given by: Waterloo
12-22-2020, (Subject: Rebuild ) 
I was told that by another driver. I am going to see if it pushed out any coolent tomorrow morning.
replyreply
12-23-2020, (Subject: Rebuild ) 
Try replacing the other cap on the tank. Mine was doing the same thing till I did that.
replyreply
12-23-2020, (Subject: Rebuild ) 
(12-23-2020 )Chamberpains Wrote:  Try replacing the other cap on the tank. Mine was doing the same thing till I did that.
The over flow cap (with the nipple) or the fill cap?

I did not have any coolent pressed out last night
replyreply
12-24-2020, (Subject: Rebuild ) 
The fill cap. And why not if the pressure cap is in question put one on it.

My pressure cap side was full like yours. Now it has very little to none in it. It all stays on the fill cap side.
replyreply
I was thinking with the way the pressure cap is set up the coolent bring over there was because there is no drainage out of that area
replyreply
Its more of a vapor/pressure over flow area.

Try replacing the caps. Draining the tank empty and refilling properly. Then see if it pushes coolant to that side. It could also be a cracked tank. These are much cheaper options worth trying and eliminating as a possibility than jumping to a dropped liner or worrying about an engine overhaul that is not warranted at this time.
replyreply
If that napa test doesn't convince you, I believe you can send a coolant sample to Polaris labs and they can test it for exhaust gasses.
replyreply

NOTE: Rawze.com is not affiliated, nor endorses any of the google ads that are displayed on this website.