excessive moisture in egr valve
12-26-2020, (Subject: excessive moisture in egr valve ) 
RE: excessive moisture in egr valve
(12-26-2020 )williamsbuilding Wrote:  They can't seem to figure out why it will not regen passively, they can force it and it seems to perform as it should, gets to temp, etc. This will be third egr valve since rebuild, including one installed during rebuild. I can update on Monday what has or they would like to do next. They are waiting to attempt warranty coverage for at least the part, one year and 4 days. 4 days out of warranty. I have sent oil samples to lab every oil drop with good results each time. Most recent was just prior to going to the shop. I certainly do not have the knowledge as many here do, but have been reading post here for over a year trying to care for and understand this engine. Wish I had Insite software, but can't find cost effective way to own it. I've seen offers of $1200/years for licensing plus hardware. Sure appreciate all that others do here to help.

Have you tried eBay? That is where most of us got ours, I did, Raze did, comes with the software, around $200 to $250... I have had one for quite a few years, works flawlessly.

Here is one from China, where most get them, $229 w/free shipping https://www.ebay.com/itm/Cummins-INLINE-...SwIJlZ9U~7

Here is the same thing, in Dallas TX, $274 w/free, shipping, I would pay the extra to get it sooner. Some of the stuff coming out of China is taking some time now, not the normal 3-5 days with DHL. https://www.ebay.com/itm/Inline-6-USB-Da...SwG4Be7xPe

You need Windows 7 or Windows 10, I'll send you some links to help with setting it up, check your PM and email...

User's Signature: 2008 ProStar, OEM 600hp CM-871, 18spd, 3:42, in framed in Rawze's driveway. Every day is a fresh new episode of, "The Twilight Zone"... Rod Serling lives rent free in my head. I can smell the Chesterfields.
replyreply

Messages In This Thread
RE: excessive moisture in egr valve - Waterloo - 12-26-2020

NOTE: Rawze.com is not affiliated, nor endorses any of the google ads that are displayed on this website.