Drug & Alcohol Clearinghouse
01-04-2021, (Subject: Drug & Alcohol Clearinghouse ) 
RE: Drug & Alcohol Clearinghouse
I'm having trouble adding DACH admin role to my DOT numbers i sent the request every day for a week but it never shows up in my pending account requests for approval
replyreply
(01-04-2021 )Yauchout Wrote:  I'm having trouble adding DACH admin role to my DOT numbers i sent the request every day for a week but it never shows up in my pending account requests for approval

When on that screen and you’ve added admin, are you clicking update?

User's Signature: It's hard to win an argument with a smart person, but it's damn near impossible to win an argument with a stupid person
replyreply
(01-04-2021 )hookliftpete Wrote:  Running the report on myself yearly won’t suffice? I’m the only driver...have to hire someone to buy a report for me?
No, you don't have to hire anyone, running yourself is good. I'm my administrator and I also run a report on myself (no f'ng clue if that's ok but it lets me do it).

My drug consortium said "huh?" when I asked them, and the dude that handled my account last year is no longer there. I said "I'll take care of it." Took less than 5 minute for myself and three other drivers. I still think it's a colossal waste of time.
replyreply
 Thanks given by: hookliftpete , hhow55

NOTE: Rawze.com is not affiliated, nor endorses any of the google ads that are displayed on this website.