Cascadia shut off randomly and turns back on while driving on the road
01-07-2021, (Subject: Cascadia shut off randomly and turns back on while driving on the road ) 
RE: Cascadia shut off randomly and turns back on while driving on the road
Makes a person wonder what else on that truck and engine has not been services/maintained.

(01-06-2021 )medseg2003 Wrote:  ... all those sensors you mention on ur tuneup videos been replaced i had about 80k miles on them now.

Makes me wonder who did this and how extensively?.

The EGR Delta-P sensor, if it or its feed-lines (mounting block under it) clog up will cause power hesitation too. Exhaust restrictions, intake restrictions, and all sorts of other things.

Makes me wonder when the last time all the 250k mile maintenance was done? .. If the 500k mile maintenance has been done? When the valve train was last adjusted? Last time it was tested for injector leak-down (post above), Crank shaft damper replaced at 500k miles? Last time the hub axles were re-torqued?, etc.etc.etc on and on it goes. Trucks have a LOT of maintenance and many people who become O/O these days have no idea or proper training about how much stuffs needs to be done on the equipment on a regular basis and then wonder why it all falls apart, blaming the equipment instead of the neglect when they are at the other end of a tow-hook or facing expensive repair bills.

Here is the maintenance schedule for my prostar. Much of the items on it would apply to most trucks these days. I suggest you use it as a reference so that you can come up with your own for your own particular truck and engine. You would be far ahead of the game if you did and then stuck by it.
ref: http://rawze.com/forums/showthread.php?t...0#pid26680

User's Signature: ->: What I post is just my own thoughts and Opinions! --- I AM Full Of S__T!.
replyreply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Cascadia shut off randomly and turns back on while driving on the road - Rawze - 01-07-2021

NOTE: Rawze.com is not affiliated, nor endorses any of the google ads that are displayed on this website.