Prostar grill
08-08-2019, (Subject: Prostar grill ) 
Prostar grill
Wife wonders why I troll cr**gslist and fleabay so much.. got this grill for $20 bucks....stealership wanted like $325 for it....

Attached File(s)Thumbnail(s)

replyreply
 Thanks given by: Brock
08-08-2019, (Subject: Prostar grill ) 
RE: Prostar grill
Same here on Kijiji, got a brand new prostar takeoff bumper for $100.

User's Signature: I'm no mechanic, I'm just a guy that breaks down enough to know a bit.
replyreply
01-22-2021, (Subject: Prostar grill ) 
I saw ProStar Grill and thought you were talking BBQ... I'm kind of disappointed. LOL!

User's Signature: 2008 ProStar, OEM 600hp CM-871, 18spd, 3:42, in framed in Rawze's driveway. Every day is a fresh new episode of, "The Twilight Zone"... Rod Serling lives rent free in my head. I can smell the Chesterfields.
replyreply
Is that just a lousy picture? It looks like a grill off of a smaller Int'l, not a ProStar.

Mine could use a new grill, maybe I need to keep a closer eye on Kijiji or fleaBay!
replyreply
(01-22-2021 )barf Wrote:  Is that just a lousy picture? It looks like a grill off of a smaller Int'l, not a ProStar.

Mine could use a new grill, maybe I need to keep a closer eye on Kijiji or fleaBay!

I hit eBay every now and then and paruse their ProStar parts, you can get some serious deals on there at times. I picked up a new steering shaft for $125, a new steering wheel, with the pods for $150, the passenger side window control for $100, which is like $400 at the dealership, or more, as it controls the door locks via the remote key fob. There are some good deals on there if you look on a regular basis. Many "New" old stock items that the International dealers are clearing out.

User's Signature: 2008 ProStar, OEM 600hp CM-871, 18spd, 3:42, in framed in Rawze's driveway. Every day is a fresh new episode of, "The Twilight Zone"... Rod Serling lives rent free in my head. I can smell the Chesterfields.
replyreply
Has anyone ever put a wood steering wheel on a prostar? And if so where and how did u mount the controls at ?
replyreply
I guess you could, but I don't think it would look very good. No clue on the pods.

replyreply
I buy almost everything on eBay. Needed a few block antifreeze plugs for my ISX which Cummins wanted 22.00 a piece for... bought a batch of 5 for 37.00 shipped. Also bought a box of 6 Fleetguard oil filters for 205.00 shipped.

User's Signature: Born and raised in Vyskonsin on milk, cheese, bread, and beer!
replyreply

NOTE: Rawze.com is not affiliated, nor endorses any of the google ads that are displayed on this website.