High boost
01-13-2021, (Subject: High boost ) 
RE: High boost
(01-13-2021 )Rawze Wrote:  
(01-13-2021 )Yauchout Wrote:  it had been around 35-36 ish factory gauge is a little hard to tell since the programing. it was higher close to 38 with the mandate intact. it seems to be higher here lately that's why I changed the map sensor thinking it was just reading incorrectly it had been in about 100K. ran a leak down had a injector leaking that I replaced still the same results. I am parked so I went ahead and ran a calibration test it passed. I will inspect the turbo its self when the sun comes up and I can see better and let you know the results

yeah, 35,36 is on the high side of things... it should have been lowered a touch back when it was done initially if that was the case.

(putting this here for reference)...
As far as it being 38~ish before the demandate, that is quite normal. It is this much higher because the EGR gas is bypassing the turbo and making it a few higher + artificially lowering the A/R ratio of the trubo. With no more EGR gas, this 38 is too much for the engine to handle and the A/R ratio is upwards of 2.4 or more and causes the engine to labor against its own exhaust gasses.

your always welcome to pull a copy of the program out and e-mail it to me for a review, an update (if the program is actually good), etc. - I can lower the boost tables in the program that was sent while I am at it of ya like... it is easy to do.

that may be what i need to do i currently have insite but not the software to pull a copy of my file but I will try and work on getting that
replyreply

Messages In This Thread
High boost - Yauchout - 01-12-2021,
RE: High boost - Rawze - 01-13-2021,
RE: High boost - Yauchout - 01-13-2021,
RE: High boost - Rawze - 01-13-2021,
RE: High boost - Yauchout - 01-13-2021
RE: High boost - Slowmotion - 03-15-2021,
RE: High boost - tree98 - 03-15-2021,
RE: High boost - smorgan87 - 03-15-2021,

NOTE: Rawze.com is not affiliated, nor endorses any of the google ads that are displayed on this website.