ISX injector recall
07-28-2016, (Subject: ISX injector recall ) 
ISX injector recall
Has anyone been able to get replacement injectors using the recall? The shop I had my Inframe done at refuses to talk to me about the recall. I have given all the info posted here, but they say Cummins has no recall on injectors. Any help is appreciated expressially if your from Canada.
replyreply
07-29-2016, (Subject: ISX injector recall ) 
RE: ISX injector recall
Bumping
replyreply
https://www.ftccomplaintassistant.gov/In...t&panel1-9

User's Signature: It's hard to win an argument with a smart person, but it's damn near impossible to win an argument with a stupid person
replyreply
I am going through this problem right now. My three rear bank injectors were replaced by cummins last November and I just found out that the one recalled part number on the list is what dealers put in my cm871. It has been failing right away after putting in a new injector. BUT BUT they did tell me about this last time after injectors kept failing 5 times in a row. It is shop again for FAILED CRAPPY injector. Cummins themselves acknowledged this that they had a bad BATCH of injectors. So be aware guys. My injectors keeps going out every 10 days or so
replyreply
I did all six on a truck 3 months ago and he just got a bad oil sample. Fuel in oil.
The truck seems to run good but high fuel and iron. So now we have to go back and find the bad one. The thing is, cummins said they will only replace the bad one but all 6 are on the list. Bunch of b.s if you ask me.
Good luck on this one guys.
replyreply
07-30-2016, (Subject: ISX injector recall ) 
(07-29-2016 )dbl overdrive Wrote:  I did all six on a truck 3 months ago and he just got a bad oil sample. Fuel in oil.
The truck seems to run good but high fuel and iron. So now we have to go back and find the bad one. The thing is, cummins said they will only replace the bad one but all 6 are on the list. Bunch of b.s if you ask me.
Good luck on this one guys.
exactly the same reply I got from stearlership in CALIFORNIA . recall means change the recalled parts not just that are bad . Bunch of dumb people using us their guinea pigs. too bad we don't have lemon laws for these POS that they produce.
replyreply
08-15-2016, (Subject: ISX injector recall ) 
(04-22-2016 )dbl overdrive Wrote:  Cummins has not actually called this a recall yet but if you have any of the injectors listed,they will replace them.
Also, I was told if a failure happens and it destroys the engine, it is covered under progressive damage.
So far I have replaced 3 on 2 trucks and 1 on my own.
Hope it helps.

Does this even mean original injectors because mine are on the list?
replyreply
08-15-2016, (Subject: ISX injector recall ) 
(08-15-2016 )Lewiss873 Wrote:  
(04-22-2016 )dbl overdrive Wrote:  Cummins has not actually called this a recall yet but if you have any of the injectors listed,they will replace them.
Also, I was told if a failure happens and it destroys the engine, it is covered under progressive damage.
So far I have replaced 3 on 2 trucks and 1 on my own.
Hope it helps.

Does this even mean original injectors because mine are on the list?
Look at mfg date. I was able to get replacement for one injector so far but I think they ran it as warrenty.
replyreply
08-16-2016, (Subject: ISX injector recall ) 
Is the manufacture date on the injector itself? I replaced all six of mine 6 months ago and the shop that did them will not even test them let alone replace them.
replyreply

NOTE: Rawze.com is not affiliated, nor endorses any of the google ads that are displayed on this website.