ISX injector recall
09-17-2016, (Subject: ISX injector recall ) 
RE: ISX injector recall
Anybody have any luck with this alert getting injectors replaced. Just did the injector leak test tonight and I think all 3 front bank injectors are leaking. Have to bar it over in the morning but was pushing bubbles like a kid blowing thru a straw. Could I have done it wrong on the front bank? Rear bank had no bubbles at all. And can the leaking injectors be causing my dpf regening more frequently.

User's Signature: I don't know sh!t from shinola!
replyreply
09-17-2016, (Subject: ISX injector recall ) 
Well.....the theory of Cummins reman injectors being the most sure way to get quality rebuild just went out the window. Its why I'm so glad I have a good injector shop nearby.

http://rawze.com/forums/showthread.php?tid=568

I will be getting three more from these guys when I get caught up on my bills.
replyreply
09-18-2016, (Subject: ISX injector recall ) 
Ok, bared the engine over and bubbled between B and C. I am trying to find the instructions on qsol and having difficulty. Can someone post a picture of the diagram or tell me exactly where in qsol it is located? Thanks

replyreply
I think I sent what you need, check your email...
replyreply
Yep, got it. Thanks Waterloo. So now I know I need a CAC, injector #1, radiator cap, and a dpf if I can't get a custom tune. So anyone that knows the best place to purchase any of these parts, please let me know. I am not rich by any means and this thing is keeping me broke so I am looking for the best product for the best price. Thanks to all who have given me any help, and thanks to Rawze.com, you have just saved me a ton of money by diagnosing it with your help.

replyreply
09-19-2016, (Subject: ISX injector recall ) 
(07-28-2016 )8042 Wrote:  Has anyone been able to get replacement injectors using the recall? The shop I had my Inframe done at refuses to talk to me about the recall. I have given all the info posted here, but they say Cummins has no recall on injectors. Any help is appreciated expressially if your from Canada.

Where in Canada are you at/from 8042?

(08-16-2016 )8042 Wrote:  Is the manufacture date on the injector itself? I replaced all six of mine 6 months ago and the shop that did them will not even test them let alone replace them.

I'm from Edmonton, but I'm heading to Baltimore to load a >16' wide load, so I won't be back until early Oct. If you're around then, I have the tools to help you test it for your own peace of mind...

User's Signature: Why? Why do I always ask "why?" Because I can't learn or help teach others with "'cause I said so..."
replyreply
Pm sent thanks Dave
replyreply
(04-29-2016 )Pirate_Freder Wrote:  Yeah, it says all injectors and then in the next sentence say that remans are also affected. Quickserve says my engine takes 4088665 which is on the list...damn. Well I wonder if I can get the dealer to take it to cummins and have them swapped before I pick it up.

I have the same injector part number as listed here...have you found out the "start" date I the bad run?
I would like to know if my Originals may be affected...

User's Signature: Why? Why do I always ask "why?" Because I can't learn or help teach others with "'cause I said so..."
replyreply
09-20-2016, (Subject: ISX injector recall ) 
Be interesting to see the fallout from this as the injectors in this cm870 from 2005 are included supposedly
replyreply

NOTE: Rawze.com is not affiliated, nor endorses any of the google ads that are displayed on this website.