Changing your thinking for the better ...
01-16-2021, (Subject: Changing your thinking for the better ... ) 
RE: Changing your thinking for the better ...
I find its all in how you start tell and show someone they are wrong. No one likes to be told they're wrong. So the 1st human response is to defend themselves, no matter what the cost.

If instead of saying they're wrong, try saying "I'm not sure thats right". Most will then immediately defend themselves but curiosity should kick in and then you can begin to deconstruct what they are wrong about. Its a tactic that lowers the defense blockade people immediately put up and starts a conversation. Where it goes from there is better than an immediate fight.

Another way to start a conversation that you know is gonna go directly to an argument or a fight is to start the conversation with "Tell me why, how or what..." It gets the other person to let some of the defense down and gets them to have a conversation instead of an immediate fight.

Oh and I love the flat-earther's. Its comical and forces me to educate myself more while trying to disprove what nonsense they come up with. I think they inadvertently opened a brilliant conversation.

But as for the rocketman flat-earther Rawze mentioned, that idioticly chased his beliefs.... well, he could of used a lot more listening 1st... https://youtu.be/hrAdayUh6-4
replyreply
 Thanks given by: tree98 , Rawze , Waterloo

Messages In This Thread
RE: Changing your thinking for the better ... - Chamberpains - 01-16-2021

NOTE: Rawze.com is not affiliated, nor endorses any of the google ads that are displayed on this website.