Leasing to yourself
01-17-2021, (Subject: Leasing to yourself ) 
RE: Leasing to yourself
(01-17-2021 )Djmurria Wrote:  You don't have to be rude about it was literally just asking because I don't know, and have very little knowledge of business taxes, and reading online wasnt helping me so I asked.
Not touting anything was just trying summarize my understanding so u could see where I'm coming from off what I've read and see if it would work.
Go ahead and kick me IDGAF I'm trying to get a better understanding of how stuff work and your being an ass about it. Sorry I wasn't born knowing all the tax jargon and what not. I even dropped the lease and trucking company and just wanted info on business taxes in general, which you just gave in between you being rude in the last post, which helped thanks.

Yup, and you'll never forget the lesson you were just taught about taxes, will you? Rawze does this for that exact purpose. Hes really a nice guy. Keep your big boy pants on and keep asking and learning (preferably not on how to commit fraud with your taxes)

This place is here for great knowledge without the BS shenanigans. There's only 1 way to keep it that way... and you just learned what that way is.
replyreply
 Thanks given by: Rawze , snailexpress , PuroCumminsPower

Messages In This Thread
Leasing to yourself - Djmurria - 01-16-2021,
RE: Leasing to yourself - Chamberpains - 01-17-2021

NOTE: Rawze.com is not affiliated, nor endorses any of the google ads that are displayed on this website.