W9 humidity
02-27-2021, (Subject: W9 humidity ) 
RE: W9 humidity
(02-26-2021 )Alexp86 Wrote:  Shaving cream doesn't let the glass fog up. There's a video on YouTube where the guy compares shaving cream with antifog.

Also works well if you shave in the shower...spread some shaving cream on the mirror and rinse. Doesn't fog up for quite awhile.

FYI, it works fantastic on upholstery....Cheapest Barbasol shaving cream along with a magic eraser, I assure you nothing works better for cleaning leather, vinyl, pleather, etc. while not drying them out.

- We're big into offshore boating. That white or lite colored vinyl-----yeaaaa looks awesome, but is a PITA to keep from staining throughout the season. The concoction above works very well for that.
replyreply
 Thanks given by: Waterloo
(02-27-2021 )SquareOne Wrote:  
(02-26-2021 )Alexp86 Wrote:  Shaving cream doesn't let the glass fog up. There's a video on YouTube where the guy compares shaving cream with antifog.
- We're big into offshore boating.

Not trying to be a smartass here but is there such a thing as ONshore boating? Lol

User's Signature: im_seeing_parameters_in_my_sleep 1
replyreply
 Thanks given by: Chamberpains
Hmmmm that is an interesting concept lol
replyreply
02-28-2021, (Subject: W9 humidity ) 
(02-27-2021 )tree98 Wrote:  - We're big into offshore boating.
Not trying to be a smartass here but is there such a thing as ONshore boating? Lol

Hahaha, he's not wrong but I believe off-shore is considered 25 miles or more away from the shore line.
replyreply

NOTE: Rawze.com is not affiliated, nor endorses any of the google ads that are displayed on this website.