ISB6.7 DEF HELP
03-11-2021, (Subject: ISB6.7 DEF HELP ) 
RE: ISB6.7 DEF HELP
Was sent a file from one of his friends truck today. This friend swore his truck ran great after the de-mandate he got a while back. This truck just showed up at 'lastmanstandin31''s doorstep yesterday, engine destroyed.

this half-arssed de-mandate was done by someone well known in the Tampa,Fl area for doing these smaller box trucks, ISB's, and also ISX's.

Here is what was found...

* The SCR can was never hollowed out. It got so clogged up with soot that it was the main culprit in destroying the engine.

* Crappy block-plates that were rusting out were used.

* Programming was horrible. The typical 'Jail-Break', set as few settings as possible to get the alarms out of the dash and hope-for-the-best type of engine destroying programming.

- engine still going straight into SCR and exhaust component warm-up modes, it never being satisfied ... causing all kinds of extra heat in the exhaust all the time... engine fighting the turbo.

- Injection timing in all operating modes way too high for the now blocked-off egr gas.

- not a single engine mode, was the egr gas requests removed from the programming at all.

- Even the little bit of stuff that was hap-hazardly switched off was so incomplete that it was not even funny. Horribly done.

The list of problems and incomplete things done incorrectly is quite long. This is one of the most half-arssed de-mandate programs that I have ever seen. Welcome to the bad delete club...

User's Signature: ->: What I post is just my own thoughts and Opinions! --- I AM Full Of S__T!.
replyreply

NOTE: Rawze.com is not affiliated, nor endorses any of the google ads that are displayed on this website.