Penray’s crankcase and differential cleaner
07-28-2016, (Subject: Penray’s crankcase and differential cleaner ) 
Penray’s crankcase and differential cleaner
http://www.overdriveonline.com/trucking-...al-cleaner

Anybody heard or know about this product?

User's Signature: It's hard to win an argument with a smart person, but it's damn near impossible to win an argument with a stupid person
replyreply
07-29-2016, (Subject: Penray’s crankcase and differential cleaner ) 
RE: Penray’s crankcase and differential cleaner
No clue.... My oils stay clean all on their own. I change the oil regularly.

User's Signature: ->: What I post is just my own thoughts and Opinions! --- I AM Full Of S__T!.
replyreply
 Thanks given by: Toolguy
I was actually thinking of trying this in my differential, since i have had power divider issue's in the past.

User's Signature: It's hard to win an argument with a smart person, but it's damn near impossible to win an argument with a stupid person
replyreply
I'm not sure how much a quantity that small could really do. Reading the instructions it says to add to diff, roll back and forth 20-30 feet (it doesn't say how many times, only NOT to drive with this installed) then drain. I don't see there being that much mixing agitation in 20-30 feet?
I won't leave my rears go into the winter time to do oil changes, because they just doesn't get warm enough to get a good drain. I do them myself, and I do it when I come home loaded and drop the oil as quickly as I can to have them hot to get as much old oil out as possible.
(Playing Devils advocate) On the other hand, Penray makes good cooling products, and there test strips and DCA are all I ever use...
I'd be interested in hearing if you believe you had better change results using this product.

User's Signature: Why? Why do I always ask "why?" Because I can't learn or help teach others with "'cause I said so..."
replyreply

NOTE: Rawze.com is not affiliated, nor endorses any of the google ads that are displayed on this website.