03-25-2021, (Subject: Cool story ) 
Cool story
https://www.autoblog.com/2021/03/24/ford...condition/

User's Signature: im_seeing_parameters_in_my_sleep 1
replyreply
 Thanks given by: SquareOne , hhow55 , Waterloo
03-26-2021, (Subject: Cool story ) 
RE: Cool story
Built in coffee/beverage dispensers, oven, refrigerator, and a Hungry Man Dinner? Oh, a sink and toilet too! We were light years ahead back in the late 50's early 60's. What the hell happened? That is a rhetorical question.

User's Signature: 2008 ProStar, OEM 600hp CM-871, 18spd, 3:42, in framed in Rawze's driveway. Every day is a fresh new episode of, "The Twilight Zone"... Rod Serling lives rent free in my head. I can smell the Chesterfields.
replyreply
 Thanks given by: Nostalgic , Rawze , hhow55
03-28-2021, (Subject: Cool story ) 
RE: Cool story
(03-26-2021 )Waterloo Wrote:  Built in coffee/beverage dispensers, oven, refrigerator, and a Hungry Man Dinner? Oh, a sink and toilet too! We were light years ahead back in the late 50's early 60's. What the hell happened? That is a rhetorical question.

Hey, for a 20,000 lb tractor, why not throw in everything and the kitchen sink? Everything has a price. Cost, size, weight, practicality, desirability/marketability. There's plenty of trucks on the road with all these features (or modern equivalents) and more, but the equation still needs to be balanced somehow.

That being said, I'm currently in the planning/design stage to add water tanks, a shower and toilet to my 48" sleeper along with custom (low cost, built by me) interior storage. So, we're really only limited by our imagination (and budget).

User's Signature: "...And as we wind on down the road, Our Shadows taller than our Soul..."
replyreply

NOTE: Rawze.com is not affiliated, nor endorses any of the google ads that are displayed on this website.