T660 can visor lights not working
02-01-2021, (Subject: T660 can visor lights not working ) 
T660 can visor lights not working
Hello guys trying to find the fuse or relay for my visor cab lights. They suddenly stopped working. Here's a pic of fuse and relay diagram. Thanks in advance

Attached File(s)Thumbnail(s)

replyreply
RE: T660 can visor lights not working
How about the one that says cab marker lights 15amp?

User's Signature: 2015 Kenworth T660
replyreply
I tried that one and it looks good. I have to probably wait till I get my fuse tester. It might look good but probably cracked.
replyreply
(02-01-2021 )jimeneztrans84 Wrote:  I tried that one and it looks good. I have to probably wait till I get my fuse tester. It might look good but probably cracked.

Don't you have another fuse you could swap it out with to see if that's the problem?

User's Signature: im_seeing_parameters_in_my_sleep 1
replyreply
02-02-2021, (Subject: T660 can visor lights not working ) 
Assuming the fuse is good:

If the CECU detects a fault (short to ground or excessive current) it will turn it off to protect the circuit. If by chance they are tied together with the trailer clearance lamps try unplugging your cord at the tractor and seeing if it corrects itself after a key cycle. KWs also have the extra clearance lamp switch, check that too.
replyreply
 Thanks given by: Rawze
I'm not sure which one the visor light is on but Moose is right it has its own switch. Lamps and LMP (lamp) are also light control fuses.

While your in there, now might be a good time to pull everything in there and replace it. All the relays, breakers and fuses. I did this with mine and in the process I found relays that were corroded, fuse tarnished and breakers that were obviously really old and both corroded and tarnished. I imagine I saved myself a good bit of future electrical problems by doing this.
replyreply
 Thanks given by: Rawze , hookliftpete , hhow55 , Meanwhile
This may be useless information.. If your 660 is like mine, then the wiring for the visor runs out of the cab above/behind the CB tray in the overhead. I "believe" there is a plug for it off to the left where you could check for power. I found this while chasing a water leak which was coming from my visor.
replyreply

NOTE: Rawze.com is not affiliated, nor endorses any of the google ads that are displayed on this website.