Fixing your DPF Problems in a nutshell...
10-05-2017, (Subject: Fixing your DPF Problems in a nutshell... ) 
RE: Fixing your DPF Problems in a nutshell...
(10-04-2017 )Postruck2013 Wrote:  I agree with the timer idea if it was my company u can guarantee they would have them but it's a municipality and nobody cares so if I can sell them a service to keep trucks running that's what I will do but these trucks r 20 years old with under 50k but crazy amount of hours

If you don;t offer alternatives to idling the crap out of the equipment, nor give incentin=ve for them to care, then what do you expect?. -- I see it over and over and over. Fleets complaining about drivers idling and not giving a s$it,.. but they don't structure their business model around allowing them or giving them incentive to care,.. If I was a company driver, I would idle the crap out of your trucks too!. I would not care, because it would not cost me the fuel, and would not be my problem when it caused the truck DPF to clog up all the time.

If you put a idle shutdown on it, I would put a brick on the accelerator, and chok the wheels, leave the brakes released to keep it running if i had to. -- that is what disrespectful drivers do.

User's Signature: ->: What I post is just my own thoughts and Opinions! --- I AM Full Of S__T!.
replyreply
 Thanks given by: Waterloo , ke5adb , Paccardude , LargeCar , Toolguy

Messages In This Thread
RE: Fixing your DPF Problems in a nutshell... - Rawze - 10-05-2017

NOTE: Rawze.com is not affiliated, nor endorses any of the google ads that are displayed on this website.