Looking for a good shop in the dfw area
02-14-2021, (Subject: Looking for a good shop in the dfw area ) 
RE: Looking for a good shop in the dfw area
I’ve watched this guy for sometime” Adam Owner and Veteran ! He just built a shop by TA Dallas, I’ve never used his services but” He has lots of tips and knowledge on DPF,DEF maintenance.
{video removed}
replyreply
02-14-2021, (Subject: Looking for a good shop in the dfw area ) 
RE: Looking for a good shop in the dfw area
I had to reply to that video...

HEEEYY!!!!!!----- wHOOOAAA!!!!!.... HEY!!!!! ---- AT 2:36 IN THE VIDEO --- YOU SAY "when you put your hand in front of that turbo" .. !!! you need to cut that out of this video!!! someone is going to try sticking their hand in front of a turbo, engine running and it open like that! -- and it is going to cause them to lose their hand!!!-- you have set yourself up for some serious liability there!!!!!!! --- YOU NEED TO EDIT YOUR VIDEO BEFORE SOMEONE GETS HURT !

=====

An ISX turbo at idle, at the face of its intake is damn near strong enough air-flow/vacuum to rip your entire arm out of its socket! .. someone gets their hand close to it to impede air-flow, they are not going to be able to keep it out no matter how hard they try!
./uploads/202102/post_2_1613281820_7f5abca9204407ff673a940580b4a974.jpg

besides that, this guy makes himself look like an idiot! .. "the sound of the turbo tells me its bad"/... ITS CALLED A TURBO INSPECTION FOR A GADDAMN REASON!

HOW ABOUT STARTING WITH AN EGR-TUNE-UP!!!! INSTEAD OF GUESSING AT IT BY REPLACING A DAMN $4,000 TURBO!

User's Signature: ->: What I post is just my own thoughts and Opinions! --- I AM Full Of S__T!.
replyreply
 Thanks given by: Waterloo

NOTE: Rawze.com is not affiliated, nor endorses any of the google ads that are displayed on this website.