Coolant loss
03-25-2021, (Subject: Coolant loss ) 
RE: Coolant loss
I can let you check it out on team viewer but not sure how to pull and send it ,
replyreply
03-25-2021, (Subject: Coolant loss ) 
(03-25-2021 )Paulywantsacracker Wrote:  I can let you check it out on team viewer but not sure how to pull and send it ,

I don't do remote stuffs.

You want to also sign up to Quickserv.

cummins quickserv is free...
https://quickserve.cummins.com

register your engine ser# and you can look up anything about your engine that you need including any procedures, part numbers, and repairs.

Maybe get with forum member 'Running rough' on here if ya need some additional help with things?... Running rough: http://rawze.com/forums/member.php?actio...le&uid=993

User's Signature: ->: What I post is just my own thoughts and Opinions! --- I AM Full Of S__T!.
replyreply
09-29-2021, (Subject: Coolant loss ) 
I read this and I’m going to show to mechanic tomorrow I’m having same issue. Thanks for your service. Vrooooooopm
replyreply
09-30-2021, (Subject: Coolant loss ) 
(09-29-2021 )rraccerr Wrote:  I read this and I’m going to show to mechanic tomorrow I’m having same issue. Thanks for your service. Vrooooooopm

Why can you not work on it yourself? Because you do not know? why do you not know? I just do not get it sometimes with people.... I am sorry but I think it is a sign of laziness in a way!

User's Signature: Born and raised in Vyskonsin on milk, cheese, bread, and beer!
replyreply
09-30-2021, (Subject: Coolant loss ) 
I have seen it twice now, pressure test a system and it holds it over night, crank it and the gauge will just about break the needle off. Told the guys it was a blown head gasket and they said no way because it held the pressure.
So I ended up with my hands on it (boss telling me to fix it) pulled the head and found the fire ring in the gasket beat to shi#t and pretty much delaminated.
Put pressure on it and it would seal off, crank the truck and it would start pushing coolant out the overflow
replyreply
 Thanks given by: tree98 , LargeCar
10-01-2021, (Subject: Coolant loss ) 
(09-30-2021 )Volvo8873 Wrote:  
(09-29-2021 )rraccerr Wrote:  I read this and I’m going to show to mechanic tomorrow I’m having same issue. Thanks for your service. Vrooooooopm

Why can you not work on it yourself? Because you do not know? why do you not know? I just do not get it sometimes with people.... I am sorry but I think it is a sign of laziness in a way!

if they have to show this to the mechanic its probably not the mechanic you should have working on your things and you should be doing it yourself
replyreply

NOTE: Rawze.com is not affiliated, nor endorses any of the google ads that are displayed on this website.