High EGT under torque and under acceleration cm2250
02-17-2021, (Subject: High EGT under torque and under acceleration cm2250 ) 
RE: High EGT under torque and under acceleration cm2250
Update:

The tune was redone and installed and is much more gooder now than it was.

I've only done one load from Ohio to Atlanta so far... 45k on the trailer running down I-71 and I-75 I only saw 1100 degrees for a few seconds on Jellico and the MPG looks like its going to be better as well... Still plenty enough power for me and running smooth.

I don't wanna post everyone's names here yet because I don't know if they want the recognition or not... but you know who you are, and THANK YOU!!!
replyreply
02-17-2021, (Subject: High EGT under torque and under acceleration cm2250 ) 
RE: High EGT under torque and under acceleration cm2250
Truck has 3.36 gear ratio. In 10th gear at 1500 Rpm's 70 + mph. Too fast for me. I coast or put it in neutral as much as I can.

Just changed air filter last week. Tire pressures are at 105 all 10. Truck is also demandated by a forum member. I usually run 9th gear ,1700 - 1800 Rpm's and 60 -64 Mph.

I went ahead and performed an injector performance test on insite and it passed. I was going to perform a leak down and cylinder cut out test , but I couldnt reconnect to ECM for whatever reason. I do have CEL for Ambient temp sensor . Im wondering if this could be issue ?
replyreply

NOTE: Rawze.com is not affiliated, nor endorses any of the google ads that are displayed on this website.