Issues earlier CM870
02-21-2021, (Subject: Issues earlier CM870 ) 
RE: Issues earlier CM870
(02-21-2021 )Hgilp Wrote:  {post content removed. user has been muted.}

Go take that garbage-can way of thinking back over to social medai where it belongs!. I am sure there are lots of ppl on there that can tell you how to half-arsse your engine, truck, and trucking operations on the fast track into oblivion for ya. You won't find that penny-and-dime it to death ideology supported on here ... all it leads to is jumping over dollar bills to try and save a penny. This place is about knuckling down and doing things right so that there is a predictable, positive, tried-and-true, profitable outcome instead.

And if your truly that broke then ... I would suggest you park the truck, reset and re-think your strategy. .. go be a company driver for a while and save the money to get it fixed .. fix it up right and then go from there. That or sell it and simply be a company driver who can take home a regular paycheck. You'll make more money that way vs. the failing business model and ideas you have gotten yourself caught up into.

User's Signature: ->: What I post is just my own thoughts and Opinions! --- I AM Full Of S__T!.
replyreply

Messages In This Thread
Issues earlier CM870 - Hgilp - 02-19-2021,
RE: Issues earlier CM870 - Rawze - 02-21-2021

NOTE: Rawze.com is not affiliated, nor endorses any of the google ads that are displayed on this website.