Headlight issues
02-20-2021, (Subject: Headlight issues ) 
Headlight issues
This might be silly to some of yall, but...

All at once I turn headlights on and the low beam on the LEFT side is out and the High Beam on the RIGHT is out... is not the bulbs. I found no wires rubbed through on the harness or corroded connections.

Can the switch cause a low beam on one side and high beam on the other to not work??

This is a 2013 T660.
replyreply
RE: Headlight issues
Just thinking out loud here - does everything go through a body control module or cab module? I know they do wacky left/right/front/rear wiring, so the problem could even be on the wiring to your tail lights?
replyreply
On the T680 the wiring harness plug goes bad. It’s the main plug behind the bumper. If the t660 has that same plug then wiggle it around to see if it does anything
replyreply
 Thanks given by: Rawze , Possmguts
(02-20-2021 )Nostalgic Wrote:  Just thinking out loud here - does everything go through a body control module or cab module? I know they do wacky left/right/front/rear wiring, so the problem could even be on the wiring to your tail lights?

I dunno, its some weird shi#t... but after you said what you said...I checked and my LEFT rear tail light blinkers are not blinking and the mirror light on the RIGHT is not blinking....
replyreply
I have dealt with this problem, on t660 previousy owned. I turned out once i replaced the headlight assemblie's, all my problems were cured.

User's Signature: It's hard to win an argument with a smart person, but it's damn near impossible to win an argument with a stupid person
replyreply
(02-20-2021 )hhow55 Wrote:  I have dealt with this problem, on t660 previousy owned. I turned out once i replaced the headlight assemblie's, all my problems were cured.

Its not just in the headlights though... blinkers are not working at Left rear, right side mirror and hood and bumper lights not working in spare dash switch. I did swap headlight housings about a year ago though.
replyreply
02-21-2021, (Subject: Headlight issues ) 
I guess without having the NEXIQ USB 2 Im not getting anywhere. Im 99% sure this isnt a wiring issue. It only started right after doing the tune...
replyreply
02-21-2021, (Subject: Headlight issues ) 
(02-21-2021 )Possmguts Wrote:  I guess without having the NEXIQ USB 2 Im not getting anywhere. Im 99% sure this isnt a wiring issue. It only started right after doing the tune...

maybe make an appointment with Mr. hags?

User's Signature: ->: What I post is just my own thoughts and Opinions! --- I AM Full Of S__T!.
replyreply
 Thanks given by: Possmguts
02-28-2021, (Subject: Headlight issues ) 
(02-21-2021 )Rawze Wrote:  maybe make an appointment with Mr. hags?

Was nice meeting you and Jerry the other day and Thank you. Hopefully he can get this figured out
replyreply

NOTE: Rawze.com is not affiliated, nor endorses any of the google ads that are displayed on this website.