Weird trouble code spn 168 fmi 13
10-19-2021, (Subject: Weird trouble code spn 168 fmi 13 ) 
RE: Weird trouble code spn 168 fmi 13
(10-15-2021 )GhostHauling Wrote:  I checked insite and it doesn’t even acknowledge the code.

Not sure what you meant by this. But I’m taking it as You found this code via a different device like maybe Keep Trucking Fault code monitoring?? If so just wanted to say I’ve had keep trucking in my truck for over a year and Since day one it’s been emailing me Ghost Codes that aren’t on insite. like 5 of those 2 of the same codes every time I drive and I looked them up and heck one of Those codes didn’t exist or I couldn’t find it and the 2 are saying Hi beam out and Low beam out ( which I think may be accurate bc I switched to LEDS that probably use less than the OEM voltage and trigger that) and 2 were weird electrical codes I can’t even remember. keep trucking doesn’t tell me the code info just says SPN-2023 or whatever

Getting it off the nexus. It says it’s from controller source address 128 which considers it a power train module. Maybe it’s the LVD or the keep truckin box since it’s on the canbus.
replyreply
10-19-2021, (Subject: Weird trouble code spn 168 fmi 13 ) 
(10-17-2021 )Rawze Wrote:  Anyone check to see if there is 60 ohms at the 3-pin header? .. might be a lot of your turbo issues. You might want to also consider this can-bus related info ...
http://rawze.com/forums/showthread.php?t...6#pid67656

I will check when I get home tomorrow. Keep thinking that may have something to do with it.
The actuator and turbo seem in great shape. Just do some weird stuff. I had the actuator off in feb when I did the egr cooler. Turbo and actuator both felt great manually moving them.
replyreply
02-09-2023, (Subject: Weird trouble code spn 168 fmi 13 ) 
Figured it out thought I’d post it. It was the amp meter gauge sensor that goes around the grounds. It was out of calibration in the cab controller.
replyreply
 Thanks given by: SquareOne , Rawze
07-07-2023, (Subject: Weird trouble code spn 168 fmi 13 ) 
Carhauler, how did you calibrate the amp meter? I cant seem to figure out where, im using esa, but dont see it in there? I have the exact same issue, same code, 2015 389. Any advice would be much appreciated!
replyreply

NOTE: Rawze.com is not affiliated, nor endorses any of the google ads that are displayed on this website.