Is the warranty really worth it?
08-04-2016, (Subject: Is the warranty really worth it? ) 
RE: Is the warranty really worth it?
There are only 2 ways to get more than about 600k out of an EGR motor reliably in hopes of trying to reach the 1 million mark with one ...

A) Keep after the emissions system(s) yourself instead of waiting around and going to shop every 3 days for yet another "warranty claim" while going broke because you can't haul freight due to the never ending "CEL" lights. Whatever you do though,.. PUT A BYPASS OIL FILTER ON TO KEEP THE SOOT OUT OF THE OIL!!!. Buy Insite and do regular maintenance and a forced regen whenever it needs it and clean/replace sensors, Doser, SCR injectors regularly, etc.

OR...

B) Ehemm,.. Kill the mandate (if you live in a country that allows such things) voiding all warranties and make the crooked dealer and OEM network of shops hate you for it because they can no longer rip you off.

=========

Either way, it looks to me that grabbing a wrench and empowering yourself is the answer no matter how you look at it, warranty or not.

User's Signature: ->: What I post is just my own thoughts and Opinions! --- I AM Full Of S__T!.
replyreply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Is the warranty really worth it? - Rawze - 08-04-2016

NOTE: Rawze.com is not affiliated, nor endorses any of the google ads that are displayed on this website.