front turn signal, daytime running and fog lights in-op
03-15-2021, (Subject: front turn signal, daytime running and fog lights in-op ) 
front turn signal, daytime running and fog lights in-op
Need help please, have issue with front flasher/signal lights and fog lamps 2012 t660. I've shotgunned a new signal switch no luck . I'm at a limited shop that has a diagonstic computer. not sure exactly but a code saying module voltage out of range (I think will check with tech again for exact verbiage) prior to issue I had to replace the starter not sure if low voltage or a arch caused a problem. I disconnected batteries for over a hour to reset. Harness appears good. Shop now wants me to go to dealer for Cecu reload but dealer said they will not work trucks running non OEM software. My next step 1) add new battery ground to frame 2) switch low beam bulbs back to non led (problem did not happen imeadantly after though) 3) shotgun a harness 4) look better at fuses toward of engine firewall. I believe there is a CEcu software recall but not sure I can get it. Anyone have advise or a copy of pinouts and a diagram ? Though about splicing fender corner lights to front signals but know it is not proper and fear it would lead to other computer issues. Chasy module is also being talked about but we are not sure if they are plug and play? Sorry to be somewhat ignorant the truck has been without many faults so I haven't had to learn much yet.
replyreply
03-16-2021, (Subject: front turn signal, daytime running and fog lights in-op ) 
RE: front turn signal, daytime running and fog lights in-op
Check under the cab, there was a thread on this same issue here the other day, it was the wiring under the cab that was bad. I'll see if I can find the link to that... Here it is... I would start here... http://rawze.com/forums/showthread.php?tid=7063

User's Signature: 2008 ProStar, OEM 600hp CM-871, 18spd, 3:42, in framed in Rawze's driveway. Every day is a fresh new episode of, "The Twilight Zone"... Rod Serling lives rent free in my head. I can smell the Chesterfields.
replyreply
 Thanks given by: Rawze
No luck yet been opening up harness but can’t find a problem. Anyone know where I can ge a wire diagram? Some where I read you could disconnect cecu and flashers would default on? Can anyone shed some light on that and what do you disconnect many wires there? I’m guessing a plug at one end or the other? Thanks
replyreply
Have you checked the wiring at the chassis node? That's where my truck had wiring problem. Dirt/small rocks had rubbed thru wire insulation causing corrosion to set in and eat wire into.

User's Signature: 2015 Kenworth T660
replyreply
Hi thanks yes we disconnect it and loosened up the harness there following it till it went down behind tank area I’m having trouble see the harness there . I tried to ring them wires fwd to the light plugs here is where a diagram would be helpful. Thanks
replyreply
A dealer won't print you out some diagrams for that?

User's Signature: im_seeing_parameters_in_my_sleep 1
replyreply
03-17-2021, (Subject: front turn signal, daytime running and fog lights in-op ) 
Temporarily fix by cutting front signal wires and T into fender corner power. Not proud of myself and know there’s a chance of complications with the deviation, but I have working signals
replyreply
(03-17-2021 )Shipit Wrote:  Temporarily fix by cutting front signal wires and T into fender corner power. Not proud of myself and know there’s a chance of complications with the deviation, but I have working signals

getting yourself off the side of the road is one thing, however not finding the problem and bypassing things makes it far worse later on if not dealt with right away.

User's Signature: ->: What I post is just my own thoughts and Opinions! --- I AM Full Of S__T!.
replyreply
I got no power to fuse marked “park light” I plan on opening box fwd of fuse panel and going through harness in that area first chance. I hear what your saying and understand there is a problem that could become a real nightmare. Will update I need to get a wiring diagram.
replyreply

NOTE: Rawze.com is not affiliated, nor endorses any of the google ads that are displayed on this website.