engine restorative
03-26-2021, (Subject: engine restorative ) 
engine restorative
Hello I have a
2015 Kenworth T680 Mx13 Paccar with 574k miles. I want to know what is your opinion of this product before using it in my engine. "STICTION ELIMINATOR".

{advertisements in post removed}

In advance I want to thank you for your help to this community.
replyreply
03-27-2021, (Subject: engine restorative ) 
RE:
Snake oil.
replyreply
 Thanks given by: Rawze
RE:
What's slicker than the best oil on the market? My dad says "greased owl shi#t". If you trust the guy as much as I do then you'll throw some {greased owl shi#t} in your commercial engine. If you have faith that multi billion dollar oil companies have a huge interest in supplying the highest quality product above all else because their multi billion dollar corporations depend on it, then you stick to just using good name brand recommended oils.
replyreply
 Thanks given by: Rawze , JimT
RE: engine restorative
(03-26-2021 )jc77pr1 Wrote:  Hello I have a
2015 Kenworth T680 Mx13 Paccar with 574k miles. I want to know what is your opinion of this product before using it in my engine.

First issue is "What are you trying to solve?" by using some super-duper snake oil product?.... I HAVE NEVER SEEN AN ISX ENGINE THAT FAILED DUE TO A LUBRICATED PART WEARING OUT due to any inadequacy of the oil whenever someone took care of their engine properly when using a regular top-brand oil (shell, mobil, chevron). This given that they did regular oil changes based on fuel mileage (and not some horrible over-extended fixed interval), ran the overhead valve adjustments every 250k miles like they were supposed to, and kept soot levels down by regular tune-ups and sensor replacements.

-- Like I said... there is no problem to solve if you simply take care of your equipment... nonetheless pouring some snake-oil liquid cure garbage into your engine.

Sounds to me like you've been hanging out on social medai and looking at too many advertisements and getting brainwashed!.

Asking about something is one thing, but you Keep pushing snake oils, and plastering their adverts trash statements on here and other garbage, you will get kicked off for advertising!

==========

AND IF YOUR TRULY THAT OBSESSED... I would suggest you do 3 oil samples with your next 3 oil changes ... WITHOUT THE PRODUCT... and then do the next 3 WITH IT, as the snake-oil product recommends .. and post all of the oil samples on here for review... Oil samples are not going to lie (unless someone doctors them for advertising purposes). - WHAT YOU WILL FIND IS THAT IRON AND OTHER WEAR METALS DO NOT CHANGE OR WILL ACTUALLY GO UP WHEN USING PRODUCTS LIKE THIS!... ASK ME HOW I KNOW?.... BECAUSE I HAVE DONE STUFF LIKE THIS WITH PEOPLE IN THE PAST... LIKE I SAID... SNAKE OIL!

Lastly ... EVEN IF THERE WERE (hypothetically) ANY SLIGHT MEASURABLE CONSISTENT GAINS.... YOU THEN NEED TO DO A COST ANALYSIS OF ENGINE LONGEVITY DIFFERENCES VS. COST OF RUNNING THE PRODUCT... YOU WILL STILL LOOSE MONEY HORRIBLY!.. AGAIN -- SNAKE OIL! --- ESPECIALLY SINCE IT IS ALWAYS NON-LUBRICATED PARTS ON THE ISX THAT WEAR OUT AND CAUSED YOU TO IN-FRAME IT TO BEGIN WITH!

- The brainwashing and massive numbers of snake oils out there with big claims runs deep in our industry... It is truly sad.

User's Signature: ->: What I post is just my own thoughts and Opinions! --- I AM Full Of S__T!.
replyreply
 Thanks given by: Waterloo , SquareOne
I have used stiction eliminator on ford 7.3 and 6.0 HEUI engines and i can in my use say it helped the HEUI injectors but in a common rail engine this does nothing.

User's Signature: 2010 Lonestar - CM871 - 13sp - 3.70s, 2016 T680 - cm2350 - 13sp - 3.36s - skateboarder
replyreply
 Thanks given by: SquareOne
I have 1.2 million miles on my original cams, valve train, 5 injectors and actuators. No "stiction" in my engine.
replyreply
 Thanks given by: Rawze
(03-27-2021 )Nilao Wrote:  I have 1.2 million miles on my original cams, valve train, 5 injectors and actuators. No "stiction" in my engine.

mine either, at 1.4 million miles ...lol

User's Signature: ->: What I post is just my own thoughts and Opinions! --- I AM Full Of S__T!.
replyreply
I saw that guy wicked intent semi drop that product in his engine , not to long afterwards he was inframing it. Coincidence ? who knows ? ill stick to DELO 15w40 and gear oil.
replyreply
 Thanks given by: JimT
'Stiction' is such an odd word to me. Almost as if they needed to come up with a more 'oohh' n 'ahhh' word to display on packages lol. Ever since the heui Internationals when I really 1st remember hearing stiction being thrown around, I always got a chuckle out of that word.
replyreply
 Thanks given by: JimT

Theme by MyBB Addict
Contact Us | Rawze.com | Return to Top | Return to Content | Lite (Archive) Mode | RSS Syndication