Nexiqish usb datalink
08-06-2016, (Subject: Nexiqish usb datalink ) 
Nexiqish usb datalink
I'm trying to connect xtruck usb nexiq clone to a CM 871 in {**Content removed by protection bot**- content.} is there something I need to do special in {**Content removed by protection bot**- content.} it basically says it only supports inline ( more cummins stuff). If I continue am I going to have issues uploading and downloading changes in my ECM?
replyreply
08-06-2016, (Subject: Nexiqish usb datalink ) 
RE: Nexiqish usb datalink
There is no way I would use a Nexiq clone for doing ECM changes. Might end up buying a new ECM.
replyreply
08-07-2016, (Subject: Nexiqish usb datalink ) 
(08-06-2016 )Vin Wrote:  There is no way I would use a Nexiq clone for doing ECM changes. Might end up buying a new ECM.

What about a real nexiq?
replyreply
08-07-2016, (Subject: Nexiqish usb datalink ) 
The drivers are wacky for that Chinese clone adapter you have.
I've heard of a few guys that tried the real drivers and it burned the adaptors up. There is a patch that can be had for the one you have but you have to get it on one of the other tuning websites. Good luck .
replyreply
08-08-2016, (Subject: Nexiqish usb datalink ) 
Nexiq works just fine. You only have to set it up properly, clone or otherwise.

On the other hand ... The official Nexiq drivers from their website on the other hand will destroy a "chineese clone" nexiq like a virus attacks a PC and make it inoperable in short order. if you are using a clone, then you need to be using the clone drivers too.
replyreply

NOTE: Rawze.com is not affiliated, nor endorses any of the google ads that are displayed on this website.