ECU3 REPROGRAM WITH DEL E JOB, DEALER REFUSE REPROGRAM THE ECU3
03-26-2021, (Subject: ECU3 REPROGRAM WITH DEL E JOB, DEALER REFUSE REPROGRAM THE ECU3 ) 
Heart ECU3 REPROGRAM WITH DEL E JOB, DEALER REFUSE REPROGRAM THE ECU3
I HAVE A MX13 PACCAR AND I HAVE PROBLEMS WITH THE ECU3 AFTER I DID IT THE DELE_E, I START WITH PROBLEMS IN THE TAILLIGHTS AND NOW THE MECHANIC SAYS THAT I HAVE TO BUY THE ECU3 AND REPROGRAM IT WITH THE DEALER BUT THE DEALER DOESN'T WANT TO REPROGRESS MY CAMERION. THE DELE_E DONE. WHAT CAN I DO, PLEASE?
replyreply
03-27-2021, (Subject: ECU3 REPROGRAM WITH DEL E JOB, DEALER REFUSE REPROGRAM THE ECU3 ) 
RE: ECU3 REPROGRAM WITH DEL E JOB, DEALER REFUSE REPROGRAM THE ECU3
Sell it and buy a truck with a cummins.

I refuse to own equipment that I cannot work in myself or get the info and software for it.

User's Signature: ->: What I post is just my own thoughts and Opinions! --- I AM Full Of S__T!.
replyreply
 Thanks given by: jc77pr1 , dhirocz
03-28-2021, (Subject: ECU3 REPROGRAM WITH DEL E JOB, DEALER REFUSE REPROGRAM THE ECU3 ) 
Also, learn to type without the caps-lock key on. ALL CAPS on the internet is considered to convey to others that you are shouting at them. A single word or two in caps can be used to show emphasis, but entire sentences are different. My other pet peeve is the people who type without using punctuation (not the case here). In a textual environment how you type is just as important as what you type when it comes to conveying your intended message. It's partly why twitter is horrible...

User's Signature: Think for yourself. Question authority.
replyreply
 Thanks given by: hhow55 , dhirocz
03-29-2021, (Subject: ECU3 REPROGRAM WITH DEL E JOB, DEALER REFUSE REPROGRAM THE ECU3 ) 
We had a customers truck in here a month ago that stated he started having light issues after his ecm was flashed. So with the idea customers always right. We reflashed old ECU.... same thing. (left head light low beam-right high beam and a few odd clearance lights not working) I had this happen onces before on a pete and it was a blown fuse on the chassis noid. On this one fuse was ok.. End up having 2 bad wires going to chassis noid. from wire loom rubbed it and the green monster got it. So at the end of the day It was just a freak thing that once flash light acted up...
replyreply
 Thanks given by: Rawze
03-29-2021, (Subject: ECU3 REPROGRAM WITH DEL E JOB, DEALER REFUSE REPROGRAM THE ECU3 ) 
(03-29-2021 )Mr Hagg Wrote:  We had a customers truck in here a month ago that stated he started having light issues after his ecm was flashed. So with the idea customers always right. We reflashed old ECU.... same thing. (left head light low beam-right high beam and a few odd clearance lights not working) I had this happen onces before on a pete and it was a blown fuse on the chassis noid. On this one fuse was ok.. End up having 2 bad wires going to chassis noid. from wire loom rubbed it and the green monster got it. So at the end of the day It was just a freak thing that once flash light acted up...
Thank you very much for your prompt reply I will verify that.
replyreply
Let us know what lights are giving you issues? ALso note the module your looking for is on the frame some where under or behind cab
replyreply
 Thanks given by: Rawze

Theme by MyBB Addict
Contact Us | Rawze.com | Return to Top | Return to Content | Lite (Archive) Mode | RSS Syndication