ISM Cummins CM875 Power surge
04-01-2021, (Subject: ISM Cummins CM875 Power surge ) 
ISM Cummins CM875 Power surge
Hello, I am new to the Rawze community.
I have an ISM Cummins CM875 That has a power surge that is very noticeable when accelerating. When watching user fueling state I can watch that the Fueling state will change from maximum fueling to EGR flow derate. I have performed the EGR and Turbocharger tests using insite and it passes every test. I originally had a code for the EGR position sensor Data erratic, but replacing the EGR position sensor and pigtail resolved that code, but not the power surge concern. I have replaced the EGR Delta pressure sensor with the updated sensor and removed the pressure tubes and cleaned them. Back pressure tube is also clean and data appears to be accurate. (have not replaced the Back pressure sensor.) When driving the truck EGR delta pressure sensor will read between .5-2.4 inhg.

Does anybody know what The Delta pressure should be, or suggestions to locate the problem.

Maybe this problem has already been answered on another thread and somebody could point me to it.

Thanks
replyreply

Messages In This Thread
ISM Cummins CM875 Power surge - Diesmandrew - 04-01-2021

NOTE: Rawze.com is not affiliated, nor endorses any of the google ads that are displayed on this website.