2 engines turned into one running 386 build thread.....
12-23-2021, (Subject: 2 engines turned into one running 386 build thread..... ) 
RE: 2 engines turned into one running 386 build thread.....
It's not commercially minded. I use a truck about 200 hours a year. Most of that is time building air to move a trailer in. On the highway once a year to get a few liters of winter fuel. This is a do as I say not as I do thing with the intent of getting a running truck for as close to $0 as possible. Anyone copying what I'm doing with this mutt is a fool.

The head failure on #6 is the most common way I see them die. Most early isx engines here are patch and farm trucks, deleted, turned up and rode hard offroad, the majority at 140k. I would assume highway tractors wear our more evenly at a higher mileage. Your experience may vary from mine.

This site is full of good knowledge, and in the end it's your show. If what I'm doing is out of line with your intent with your site, shut er down. I won't be offended, not in the least.
replyreply

Messages In This Thread
RE: 2 engines turned into one running 386 build thread..... - sask3500 - 12-23-2021

NOTE: Rawze.com is not affiliated, nor endorses any of the google ads that are displayed on this website.