Cm871 loosing jakes
04-12-2021, (Subject: Cm871 loosing jakes ) 
Cm871 loosing jakes
My coworker who runs with me has a cm 871 550hp in a KW W900 that had been made non compliant. He has a tune on it as well. He lost his stage 3 jakes and is starting to loose 1st and second stage as well. The mechanic has adjusted what he thought needed to be adjusted but still no luck. Any ideas?
replyreply
RE: Cm871 loosing jakes
Did this start right after he got it "tuned" ?who did the tune? Does it still have the VG turbo on it? Does he or you or somebody have an inline adapter and the insite program?

User's Signature: im_seeing_parameters_in_my_sleep 1
replyreply
It started after the delete before the tune. It has a little over 600k on the engine. Factory turbo. He is thinking the solenoids. The tune was done by a shop in alabaster {rest of post removed}
replyreply
(04-12-2021 )Luckyjayb Wrote:  The tune was done by a shop in alabaster {rest of post removed}

You NEED to pull a copy of the program out and send it to Rawze. He'll be the judge of that. There's no sense in going any further on this truck until that program is verified to be good.

User's Signature: im_seeing_parameters_in_my_sleep 1
replyreply
 Thanks given by: Waterloo
(04-12-2021 )Luckyjayb Wrote:  It started after the delete before the tune. It has a little over 600k on the engine. Factory turbo. He is thinking the solenoids. The tune was done by a shop in alabaster {rest of post removed}

You need to copy the program out of the ecm, e-mail it to me, and get it reviewed. You can do this yourself if you have an inline-6 adapter. That Inline-6 adapter kit for about $300 bucks or so off e-bay (or a genuine nexiq adapter form a local fleet-pride) + a cheap laptop should have been your very FIRST investment when buying a truck with a red engine.

... STOP/DO NOT rely on shops and other idiots who do this "remote tuning " and "delete" rip-off garbage!. I don't care what their reputation is or what all your buddies say.

I don't care what someone says about "your guy"... everyone seems to think "their guy/shop" is the one in town doing things right... but the reality is that more than 90+% of all delete programs are extremely harmful to the engine.. and in your case, loosing your jakes is one of those signs that your dealing with a really bad program.

-- IN ALL ACTUALITY... YOUR CO-WORKER SHOULD BE IN ABSOLUTE PANIC MODE RIGHT ABOUT NOW AFTER READING THIS!.. DON'T PASS IT OF AS NOT A BIG DEAL... THAT IS MOST PEOPLE'S MISTAKE!!!... GET THAT PROGRAM LOOKED AT/ REVIEWED PROPERLY IF YOUR FRIEND VALUES THEIR EQUIPMENT!

AND IF YOUR FRIEND TRULY THINKS THE SUPER-DUPER-TRUCK-SHOP ACTUALLY DID A GOOD JOB... THEN IT WILL BE REVEALED AS SUCH ON HERE PUBLICLY!... BUT I CAN TELL YOU THAT 90% CHANCE YOU WILL FIND OUT THAT ITS A BAD PROGRAM JUST LIKE THE REST WE SEE AROUND HERE ON A DAILY BASIS!

In the mean time... educate yourself... here is the last CM871 that one I reviewed for someone: http://rawze.com/forums/showthread.php?t...8#pid61628 .. and another 871 right below it in the next post, with pics.

and the running list / hall of shame: http://rawze.com/forums/showthread.php?t...5#pid13255

User's Signature: ->: What I post is just my own thoughts and Opinions! --- I AM Full Of S__T!.
replyreply
 Thanks given by: 03maxpower , wellrun

NOTE: Rawze.com is not affiliated, nor endorses any of the google ads that are displayed on this website.