A Cat Guy
09-13-2017, (Subject: A Cat Guy ) 
RE: A Cat Guy
(09-20-2016 )Running rough Wrote:  I do believe more cats make it to a million miles then cummins or detroits, the 6nz single turbo had probly the best reputation for the best longest lasting engine to ever be put into a truck, put you do have to realize they were pre emmisins engines, with no egr crap, and timing that allowed the oil to stay clean a long time right from the factory, if I would not be running cummins with @m*m^2 then I would get a used 6nz or c16 block from a wreaker and rebuild it if I had the coin, defintlely couldnt go wrong, that route, (of coarse that is asuming the rebuild quality is top notch)

You're right about the 6nz series we own a freightliner century with a 550hp c15 6nz, she's done 1.25million Kms mind you being 45tonne gross playing in the mud & quarry's, she still pulls like a train! Burns no oil or coolant! Even the air compressor is still from factory!

I'll never sell this thing, love it too much.
replyreply
06-15-2019, (Subject: A Cat Guy ) 
I’m going over 4 years+ now on my Acert twin turbo SDP050 cat since that guy in Jersey did mine.
replyreply
06-17-2019, (Subject: A Cat Guy ) 
Unilevers knows them real well.

User's Signature: If it ain't broke, don't mean it won't be at some point.
replyreply
06-17-2019, (Subject: A Cat Guy ) 
(06-15-2019 )TruckerMatt Wrote:  I’m going over 4 years+ now on my Acert twin turbo SDP050 cat since that guy in Jersey did mine.

Take it by gearheads shop some time. He has official engineering tools and can look at anything someone did.

User's Signature: ->: What I post is just my own thoughts and Opinions! --- I AM Full Of S__T!.
replyreply

NOTE: Rawze.com is not affiliated, nor endorses any of the google ads that are displayed on this website.