Beware of the aftermarket AC condenser... It could ruin your marriage...
08-09-2016, (Subject: Beware of the aftermarket AC condenser... It could ruin your marriage... ) 
RE: Beware of the aftermarket AC condenser... It could ruin your marriage...
I'm leased to a carrier, averaged well over $3 a mile this week, $3.69 gross to be exact. I get 70% of that on roughly 1812 miles all in... She ain't got a dog in this fight, my carrier takes care of the BS... On the other hand, she cannot open the bills that come in and let me know what the hell is going on, so when I come home, it is always a surprise! Thank God she only has one credit card, and I have to call them tomorrow, I just found the bill.
replyreply
08-09-2016, (Subject: Beware of the aftermarket AC condenser... It could ruin your marriage... ) 
(08-09-2016 )Waterloo Wrote:  I'm leased to a carrier, averaged well over $3 a mile this week, $3.69 gross to be exact. I get 70% of that on roughly 1812 miles all in... She ain't got a dog in this fight, my carrier takes care of the BS... On the other hand, she cannot open the bills that come in and let me know what the hell is going on, so when I come home, it is always a surprise! Thank God she only has one credit card, and I have to call them tomorrow, I just found the bill.

Well, I wish that was the case here. I am fully invested in the success of our truck. At this point, it either works or fails.
We are in it together.

I maxxed out every credit line, depleted everything to keep her going.

$3.69 gross , your making it, hammer down!

User's Signature: 2010 386 Pete CM871, 13 spd. 3.55
replyreply
Think of it as a long ass grade, your on the uphill side downshifting, you swear your never going to reach the top. Then bam, all of the sudden your screaming down the other side. This is truck ownership. Hard then you get to coast. But there is always another hill. Money is your momentum. Keep it up and you'll be able to crest that hill. Also. Once you get these thing fixed properly they last a long, long time.
replyreply
Nilao, never where truer words spoken or written.

User's Signature: 2010 386 Pete CM871, 13 spd. 3.55
replyreply
08-10-2016, (Subject: Beware of the aftermarket AC condenser... It could ruin your marriage... ) 
Tough Waterloo, at least you were not involved in this
https://youtu.be/25Xkk__lnCI
replyreply

NOTE: Rawze.com is not affiliated, nor endorses any of the google ads that are displayed on this website.