Beware of the aftermarket AC condenser... It could ruin your marriage...
08-09-2016, (Subject: Beware of the aftermarket AC condenser... It could ruin your marriage... ) 
RE: Beware of the aftermarket AC condenser... It could ruin your marriage...
(08-09-2016 )in2trux Wrote:  Tomorrows another day. Take a step back and count your blessings.

Since my wife is running her (our) own truck, it grinds on her everyday. Now when I say get back to me in 30 years she is getting the picture.
Male selective memory is by design, otherwise we would have gone back to hunting and living off the land a LONG time ago!

Trucking ain't for sissy's!

Damn straight, this is not for sissies... She has no idea what goes on out here, and this week was a total disaster dealing with the "clients". I will not go into it here, but it was not pretty, and could have very well cost me my job at this carrier that I am leased on to... The stress is incredible, as they chisel away at us, in my case not financially, but all of the BS with these trucks and the the general attitude of the folks out here that are being short shifted on their wages.

Trucking is no longer fun, it is even worse than a job in many cases... Thank God I own the truck free and clear.
replyreply
08-09-2016, (Subject: Beware of the aftermarket AC condenser... It could ruin your marriage... ) 
(08-09-2016 )Waterloo Wrote:  
(08-09-2016 )in2trux Wrote:  Maybe she should be on the side of the road, under a load with a sheared air line like my wife. Thanks to the non compliant POS container haulers mud flap bracket flying off.

I guess it's just one of those road hazards! No profit on this load.

BIG SHOUT OUT to Koslowski Towing, Clifford, PA. First class service!

My wife just informed me she has a real job... Tell that to your wife.
My wife's a Jersey girl, she doesn't know what she's asking for!

Give her the keys and tell her to show you how it's done, I did AND I still have a full time company job.

It always amazes me how hard people with "real jobs" think they work.

User's Signature: 2010 386 Pete CM871, 13 spd. 3.55
replyreply
The condenser isn't the problem. It just revealed the problem. I was out for a month after I hit a mule deer in Utah. If you have a good woman they will stand with you, not bitch at you.
replyreply
(08-09-2016 )in2trux Wrote:  
(08-09-2016 )Waterloo Wrote:  
(08-09-2016 )in2trux Wrote:  Maybe she should be on the side of the road, under a load with a sheared air line like my wife. Thanks to the non compliant POS container haulers mud flap bracket flying off.

I guess it's just one of those road hazards! No profit on this load.

BIG SHOUT OUT to Koslowski Towing, Clifford, PA. First class service!

My wife just informed me she has a real job... Tell that to your wife.
My wife's a Jersey girl, she doesn't know what she's asking for!

Give her the keys and tell her to show you how it's done, I did AND I still have a full time company job.

It always amazes me how hard people with "real jobs" think they work.

Real jobs... Spend a day or two in OUR world... I deal with union thugs all day, and they are just that, THUGS. Then I come home and get shi#t on because I am broke down, AGAIN. OY!
replyreply
(08-09-2016 )Nilao Wrote:  The condenser isn't the problem. It just revealed the problem. I was out for a month after I hit a mule deer in Utah. If you have a good woman they will stand with you, not bitch at you.

Mine is bitching, I should have married a Mule Deer...
replyreply
If pot heads suffer from short term memory loss, truckers suffer from long term memory loss. Otherwise we would have quit doing this a LONG time ago!

replyreply
(08-09-2016 )Nilao Wrote:  The condenser isn't the problem. It just revealed the problem. I was out for a month after I hit a mule deer in Utah. If you have a good woman they will stand with you, not bitch at you.

You are 100% right driver!

This is a business that has to be in every fiber of your soul! This business is a meat grinder and if you're not all in, you're DONE!

replyreply
(08-09-2016 )in2trux Wrote:  If pot heads suffer from short term memory loss, truckers suffer from long term memory loss. Otherwise we would have quit doing this a LONG time ago!

In2, I have a nursing degree, BSN... Surgery, Navy Corpsman to boot... I will take trucking any day of the week over that freak show... But God Damn man, this shi#t equipment... I never had this many issues with anything I have ever owned. I cannot imagine owning a new one with a payment every month. My previous trucks, LOF, tires, grease, etc... This is new territory, very costly territory... And this woman is not helping matters.
replyreply
I have one rule in my house that I will not tolerate being broken...

That there always be less stress inside the house than the rest of the world dishes out to me. If that rule is broken,.. out the door they go -- permanently...--- stress problem solved. I would rather live alone than with someone that I have to get stressed over on a regular basis or with someone who does not stand with me and my decisions. It is much less effort to be lonely than to be stressed and miserable. I have always made this clear at my house, and there has never been a problem with it.

Maybe that is why I have been married 4 times,.. but I don't care.

My motto is - "No disrespect honney,.. but ... Walk this path with me or get out of the way".

User's Signature: ->: What I post is just my own thoughts and Opinions! --- I AM Full Of S__T!.
replyreply

NOTE: Rawze.com is not affiliated, nor endorses any of the google ads that are displayed on this website.