Beware of the aftermarket AC condenser... It could ruin your marriage...
08-09-2016, (Subject: Beware of the aftermarket AC condenser... It could ruin your marriage... ) 
RE: Beware of the aftermarket AC condenser... It could ruin your marriage...
(08-09-2016 )in2trux Wrote:  
(08-09-2016 )Waterloo Wrote:  
(08-09-2016 )Rawze Wrote:  I have one rule in my house that I will not tolerate being broken...

That there always be less stress inside the house than the rest of the world dishes out to me. If that rule is broken,.. out the door they go -- permanently...--- stress problem solved. I would rather live alone than with someone that I have to get stressed over on a regular basis or with someone who does not stand with me and my decisions. It is much less effort to be lonely than to be stressed and miserable. I have always made this clear at my house, and there has never been a problem with it.

Maybe that is why I have been married 4 times,.. but I don't care.

"Walk this path with me or get out of the way".

Terry, I am about ready to walk... This truck has shown many a color, and I am not scoring any points... I am now a slave to the ends... I am at my wits end. The only reason I come home is to see the dogs... Pretty sad commentary.

You are NOT a slave!
You INVESTED in your future and until you reach the break even point, keep your head down and keep plowing!
2 years down the road it will be gravy, keep your eyes on the prize!

I'm on the prize, which is to keep my head above water, which I am doing... BUT, I have never had to put up with so much shi#t in my life... And that is getting deep and stinky.
replyreply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Beware of the aftermarket AC condenser... It could ruin your marriage... - Waterloo - 08-09-2016

NOTE: Rawze.com is not affiliated, nor endorses any of the google ads that are displayed on this website.