Diagnostic software
04-24-2021, (Subject: Diagnostic software ) 
RE: Diagnostic software
(04-24-2021 )learning by failing Wrote:  So if I understand right a NEXIQ 2 or equivalent would only be the tool that allows your pc to communicate with whatever truck you're working with but I would still need proper software for the brand I'm working with?

Also I when I say NEXIQ equivalent I don't mean a clone but any valid connection tool.

Yes, if you are working on different brand trucks. From my understanding the NexIQ can handle just about anything you throw at it, as long as you have the correct virus free software.

If you are simply looking to work on a Cummins product, the Cummins Inline reader is the way to go there. All depends upon your needs. And someone will correct me if I am wrong in regards to the NexIQ. As far as I know, it does work on everything. The correct software, that is another thing...

User's Signature: 2008 ProStar, OEM 600hp CM-871, 18spd, 3:42, in framed in Rawze's driveway. Every day is a fresh new episode of, "The Twilight Zone"... Rod Serling lives rent free in my head. I can smell the Chesterfields.
replyreply
 Thanks given by: Truckdriven

Messages In This Thread
RE: Diagnostic software - Waterloo - 04-24-2021

NOTE: Rawze.com is not affiliated, nor endorses any of the google ads that are displayed on this website.