user fuel state derate?
05-13-2021, (Subject: user fuel state derate? ) 
RE: user fuel state derate?
Your well on your way to being added to the list of bad deletes. You have EVERYTHING pointing to it as the root of your current problems.

Go get that box of goodies upstairs and at very least put the VGT back on. Your cm870 will be fine without the EGR cooler. Though it does aid in cooling those back 2 cylinders.

Then punch your "tuner" in his "pride" and get a copy of your current tune to Rawze and along with the proper original CPL and calibration number that actually belongs in the truck. Rawze may be feeling kind and will show your tuner the error of his ways and we all learn from your poor decisions when it get posted in the bad delete collection.

I believe forum member running rough tackles cm870's too if you can't get your tuner up to speed.

Don't feel to bad, the bad delete collection is quite an extensive list and your far from the worst. The guy with the twin turbo setup takes the cake in my book. He had a visual and software monstrosity that made me actually LOL.

After you get proper programming in it you'll probably find troubleshooting your low power problem a breeze.
replyreply

Messages In This Thread
RE: user fuel state derate? - Chamberpains - 05-13-2021

NOTE: Rawze.com is not affiliated, nor endorses any of the google ads that are displayed on this website.