Cummins ISX Injector Trim Codes
05-14-2021, (Subject: Cummins ISX Injector Trim Codes ) 
Cummins ISX Injector Trim Codes
Hey guys
We have a Cummins ISX Cm2350 that we replaced the injectors on. I'm having a heck of a time programming the trim codes. I've also had little success in the past doing them as well.

I type the 9 Alphanumeric characters in that are on top of the solenoid and insite each time says it failed to program them. Then I try the next string and then the next string and still the same. Is there something else I am missing?

Need some advice please
Thanks
replyreply
RE: Cummins ISX Injector Trim Codes
{unconfirmed info. - removed by Rawze}
replyreply
Yeah that’s what I did first.
Thanks for the input I appreciate it!
replyreply
The older Insite 7.6.2-SP5 allows the trim codes to be put in manually for CM2350's. It is under the "Advanced Data-> High Pressure Injector Setup"

The Newer Insite 8.5 and above has this option of automatically allowing the ecm to calculate them with a "Reset" option instead of putting them in manually.

It is unclear if all CM2350's support this. There are 2 different tiers of the CM2350 ecm,.. so this option may only be available on the newer ones.. however this is unconfirmed.

That is what is known so far any ways.

Just spoke to Mr. Hag on this and he said that he typically uses the older Insite 7.6.2-SP5 to put in injector trim codes whenever possible, unless he is forced to use the newer Insite8.5 method on one.

User's Signature: ->: What I post is just my own thoughts and Opinions! --- I AM Full Of S__T!.
replyreply
 Thanks given by: Fast Hedgehog

NOTE: Rawze.com is not affiliated, nor endorses any of the google ads that are displayed on this website.