After Rawze (AR)
09-05-2016, (Subject: After Rawze (AR) ) 
RE: After Rawze (AR)
I do, it would have save alot of money and down time, not to mention the headaches with this truck.
replyreply
09-14-2016, (Subject: After Rawze (AR) ) 
Update on the truck. I just did the second oil change, and I the oil is still yellow after I drove it home approx. 20 miles. this week fuel economy is falling off, but I don't if it is because of the road I was on or the fuel I got. 3 fills this week 1st tank 888 miles avg 7.3323, 2nd tank 973 miles avg 7, 3rd tank 6.866.
I'm going to need to a clutch replacement I felt it slipping a few times. This also could have been why fuel fell of this week.
Over all I'm still very happy with the truck performance, and looking forward to fixing all the other little things that I have let go.
replyreply
09-14-2016, (Subject: After Rawze (AR) ) 
I wish I could have my oil stay clean. Too much power and too much idle time I guess.. Although I still have yet to install the bypass that's been in my garage all year and i haven't done any shorter drains either.

User's Signature: I'm no mechanic, I'm just a guy that breaks down enough to know a bit.
replyreply

NOTE: Rawze.com is not affiliated, nor endorses any of the google ads that are displayed on this website.