Michelin XDA Energy or Bridgestone M713 drives?
12-23-2021, (Subject: Michelin XDA Energy or Bridgestone M713 drives? ) 
RE: Michelin XDA Energy or Bridgestone M713 drives?
I run mine at 110psi... when mine were new, I had the same type of wear, though it was not as much wear that i I see most trucks do. As time went on, it got less and less as the lugs got shorter. - I'll take the better fuel mileage from 110psi any day of the week. I get 450k miles out of a set of drives, so I ignored it.

User's Signature: ->: What I post is just my own thoughts and Opinions! --- I AM Full Of S__T!.
replyreply
 Thanks given by: Toolguy
05-14-2022, (Subject: Michelin XDA Energy or Bridgestone M713 drives? ) 
Since fuel MPG is a hot topic currently, just thought I'd report to those who may considering the M713. The previous posts on this thread will give you the thoughts on the tire since I purchased nearly a year ago.

Tires still doing very well, and after nearly 90k (just as Rawze mentioned about his experience with the M710's) these are finally providing the mpg numbers I was used to. Consistent high 8's with a few 9.0 fill ups. Very happy so far with how these are turning out.
replyreply
 Thanks given by: Rawze
05-15-2022, (Subject: Michelin XDA Energy or Bridgestone M713 drives? ) 
I have Michelin X-line Energy D (which have since been superseded by the X-line energy D+)
That were either the lowest or next lowest compared to the M710's. Yokohama TY517's are good too. I had Roadmaster RM852EM that were pretty good but didn't have them long enough to make a honest recommendation, besides the price if you're in a pinch..
replyreply
 Thanks given by: Rawze , SquareOne
04-01-2023, (Subject: Michelin XDA Energy or Bridgestone M713 drives? ) 
Another update on the M713's...for anyone who over-analyzes every truck decision they make lol..

Just about to hit 200k and they seem to be wearing in very nicely. Surprisingly, they still have an average of 20/32nds across the drives. The last 100k miles have netted 8.65mpg. Thats through the colder months. Currently we're seeing some fairly consistent 9.0-9.2mpg with the warmer air down here in the south.

Seem to be still doing well puncture-wise, although I have a handful of Patch/Plugs throughout the 8 drives.

I did add the Centramatics about 150k ago on the drives, although I don't think they did much. Daycab Cascadia still ain't no Cadillac lol.
replyreply
04-01-2023, (Subject: Michelin XDA Energy or Bridgestone M713 drives? ) 
a similar thread...
http://rawze.com/forums/showthread.php?t...3#pid19383

User's Signature: ->: What I post is just my own thoughts and Opinions! --- I AM Full Of S__T!.
replyreply
 Thanks given by: SquareOne , Toolguy

NOTE: Rawze.com is not affiliated, nor endorses any of the google ads that are displayed on this website.