Big Big THANK YOU to RAWZE !!!!!
05-26-2021, (Subject: Big Big THANK YOU to RAWZE !!!!! ) 
Big Big THANK YOU to RAWZE !!!!!
Rawze reached out to me after I posted about being down with a Ecm stranded under load in Mobile. After he finished chewing my @$$ for not buying Insite like he told me to a year ago. He helped me get going so I wouldn't end up getting raped and bad software again. I came to Atlanta and got a new Ecm flashed at the dealer, then Rawze welcomed us to his home where he chewed on my @$$ some more. LOL, no we really enjoyed hanging out. He made some adjustments to the new Ecm so my truck would run better. Man, I can't tell you how much better this truck runs. Thank you so much for your help, and the education. I will be back soon. I got the tracking number today for my computer and insite. Still working on that keep it under 65 mph thing, I'm trying.
replyreply
 Thanks given by: hookliftpete , Redland1 , amermextrucker , Chamberpains , JimT , Roysbigtoys
RE: Big Big THANK YOU to RAWZE !!!!!
That’s good! Yes Rawze is very important to our community here. He has done so much to help so many of us. That computer and Insite will pay for itself many times over if you plan to keep your truck awhile and want the ability to fix and diagnose problems as they arise. (The best money I ever spent)

Good luck and glad to have you aboard!

User's Signature: Anti-seize EVERYTHING, Except injectors...Use Petroleum Jelly!!!
replyreply
 Thanks given by: Carolina Texan
If you need the last free copy ACOM ABS software let me know. I have it saved into my Google drive so I don't lose it.
replyreply
 Thanks given by: JMBT , Carolina Texan , Rawze
05-27-2021, (Subject: Big Big THANK YOU to RAWZE !!!!! ) 
Yet another victim of the Rawze cult I keep catching wind of. This is just disgraceful of our community to allow this Rawze fella to brainwash people in to profit and an easier life at trucking.

His brand of brainwashing has had me elbows deep in grease and torch smoke in a full trailer braking system overhaul for almost a full week and counting. I have been stress free and taking my time (in my driveway out in the harsh PA spring weather) doing everything to the top of my ability. Fixing stuff that was absolutely fuckered and put together completely wrong years ago from "top notch trailer shops" before I found this site. I'm not worried one bit about the lost revenue. I know from going on years now of doing things the Rawze way (with a touch of my f$%k it break it, cut it, smash it out style to get it out of the way) I'll have plenty of laid back time later this year to make back any money I've spent.

Some day we'll band together and let this joker know that we're on to his shenanigans...
replyreply
 Thanks given by: JimT , Waterloo , JMBT , Carolina Texan , Toolguy
05-27-2021, (Subject: Big Big THANK YOU to RAWZE !!!!! ) 
(05-26-2021 )Carolina Texan Wrote:  Rawze reached out to me after I posted about being down with a Ecm stranded under load in Mobile. After he finished chewing my @$$ for not buying Insite like he told me to a year ago. He helped me get going so I wouldn't end up getting raped and bad software again. I came to Atlanta and got a new Ecm flashed at the dealer, then Rawze welcomed us to his home where he chewed on my @$$ some more. LOL, no we really enjoyed hanging out. He made some adjustments to the new Ecm so my truck would run better. Man, I can't tell you how much better this truck runs. Thank you so much for your help, and the education. I will be back soon. I got the tracking number today for my computer and insite. Still working on that keep it under 65 mph thing, I'm trying.

Mobile Alabama?
Im about 4 hours from there and have 2 cm2350 and 1 2250 ecm, I could have brought it to you and flashed you to get on the road
replyreply
 Thanks given by: Rawze , Carolina Texan , Toolguy

NOTE: Rawze.com is not affiliated, nor endorses any of the google ads that are displayed on this website.