More actuator questions....
05-26-2021, (Subject: More actuator questions.... ) 
RE: More actuator questions....
Gotcha! I think I will try to find a new one, then rebuild this one when the parts are all available. I am hoping Rawze chimes in to let me know if he has ever seen a bad motor.

User's Signature: Anti-seize EVERYTHING, Except injectors...Use Petroleum Jelly!!!
replyreply
05-26-2021, (Subject: More actuator questions.... ) 
(05-26-2021 )JMBT Wrote:  Gotcha! I think I will try to find a new one, then rebuild this one when the parts are all available. I am hoping Rawze chimes in to let me know if he has ever seen a bad motor.

bad motor usually will not turn at all. That or squeaks real badly.

User's Signature: ->: What I post is just my own thoughts and Opinions! --- I AM Full Of S__T!.
replyreply
 Thanks given by: JMBT , DSTdriver
06-04-2021, (Subject: More actuator questions.... ) 
We’ll just an update. I looked up all the bearings in the actuator off of the part numbers Rawze posted in his video series. There is one that is not available from McMaster-Carr right now and I could only find Chinese knock offs on Amazon that were ready to ship. So I called Yiyito to see if he had a reman laying around. The only thing he had ready to ship was brand new for $1395. So I found an available reman online from a place called HDturbos in IL. 1 year warranty shipped for $599+ $150 core refunded when you ship your core back. (Free return shipping). It came with the mounting kit as well.

I installed it yesterday and test drove it today. So far so good. We’ll see how long it lasts.

I think I am going to go ahead and order a set of bearings when they are all available to have on hand for the next time it craps out.

User's Signature: Anti-seize EVERYTHING, Except injectors...Use Petroleum Jelly!!!
replyreply
 Thanks given by: DSTdriver

NOTE: Rawze.com is not affiliated, nor endorses any of the google ads that are displayed on this website.