Cm870 running like it out of fuel???
06-28-2021, (Subject: Cm870 running like it out of fuel??? ) 
RE: Cm870 running like it out of fuel???
Ok so I got the truck back to my yard and started working on it, this is what I've done so far recheck the vents on the tanks (passed) I can blow through them (I don't think that's the issue) rechecked the fuel lines from tank to fass system then from fass to engine with clear hose didn't get any bubbles and double check the pickup tube in the fuel tank, I just went through the fass system to reseal it just to see if any thing was wrong with it didn't find anything wrong with it, tommorow I'm getting the fuel lines for the ECM cooling plate (did blow through them didn't find anything wrong but who knows), I'm gonna take the cooling plate off and check it out to make sure nothing is wrong with it. Can anyone suggest anything I need to check out?
replyreply
06-29-2021, (Subject: Cm870 running like it out of fuel??? ) 
Did you try plumbing around the fass ?

Are you getting fuel dilution in your oil? Maybe your losing fuel pressure out of a cracked head?? Just throwing things out there.

User's Signature: im_seeing_parameters_in_my_sleep 1
replyreply
06-29-2021, (Subject: Cm870 running like it out of fuel??? ) 
Yes I did bypass the fass and it didn't make a difference, and the oil level has not changed so I don't think it's a cracked head, but thanks for the ideas
replyreply
07-03-2021, (Subject: Cm870 running like it out of fuel??? ) 
had this problem the other day, it was a baised fuel presure sensor giving very low readings and cause the ecm to respond by adding more fuel so the truck grunt and rattles at times, unplug fuel pressure sensor and see what happens
replyreply
 Thanks given by: Rawze , Toolguy

NOTE: Rawze.com is not affiliated, nor endorses any of the google ads that are displayed on this website.