Active Jake acts like regen lowers soot and pressure
06-01-2021, (Subject: Active Jake acts like regen lowers soot and pressure ) 
RE: Active Jake acts like regen lowers soot and pressure
Today I replaced the tube was definitely blocked, when I disconnected the tube from the sensor side I tried to blow air from my mouth it was difficult to blow air through it, the exhaust manifold side was almost like it was welded it took a lot of heating and careful movements back and forth with vice grip through brutal force I damaged the bolt, my only way to survive was with vice grip and heat.

Tomorrow I will be doing regional load I will check if can take off the pipe of thermostat,
One thing I have been noticing my thermostat is not working perfect for the longest, to get heat in need to set 80 degrees.
replyreply
06-01-2021, (Subject: Active Jake acts like regen lowers soot and pressure ) 
RE: Active Jake acts like regen lowers soot and pressure
(06-01-2021 )dhafuje Wrote:  Today I replaced the tube was definitely blocked, when I disconnected the tube from the sensor side I tried to blow air from my mouth it was difficult to blow air through it, the exhaust manifold side was almost like it was welded it took a lot of heating and careful movements back and forth with vice grip through brutal force I damaged the bolt, my only way to survive was with vice grip and heat.

Tomorrow I will be doing regional load I will check if can take off the pipe of thermostat,
One thing I have been noticing my thermostat is not working perfect for the longest, to get heat in need to set 80 degrees.

If the engine is not able to run at 185-F degrees thereabouts due to bad thermostat, it will never regen properly.

as far as removing the crossover pipe for exhaust temp sensor, cut off the pipe at the fitting, use some heat from a butane torch till it is almost glowing dull red and work it back and fourth with a 6-point socket / breaker bar with gentle pressures as to not break it off. - You will need a new crossover pipe on hand as well. - use anti-seize on the new pipe fittingswhen installing so that it does not seize like that again.

User's Signature: ->: What I post is just my own thoughts and Opinions! --- I AM Full Of S__T!.
replyreply

NOTE: Rawze.com is not affiliated, nor endorses any of the google ads that are displayed on this website.