Cm870 starts then shuts off,starts back up with a puff off white smoke and stays runn
07-22-2021, (Subject: Cm870 starts then shuts off,starts back up with a puff off white smoke and stays runn ) 
RE: Cm870 starts then shuts off,starts back up with a puff off white smoke and stays runn
I got bubbles on the last three cylinders.Have to bat it over to find which one is bad.Where would be the best place to buy the injector?
replyreply
07-22-2021, (Subject: Cm870 starts then shuts off,starts back up with a puff off white smoke and stays runn ) 
RE: Cm870 starts then shuts off,starts back up with a puff off white smoke and stays runn
Here’s is the last 3 while the engine cranks over. https://imgur.com/a/A9d2yxy
I barred the motor 4 times and couldn’t replicate the bubbles.
replyreply
Put a smaller diameter pipe into the hose. Will take less pressure to show bubbles that way.
replyreply
 Thanks given by: Redland1
Turn it over an extra bit and get it bubbling real good... jump out, throw a wrench on it, and start turning engine by hand fairly quickly as soon as you jump out ... sometimes that is what it takes to find it that way.

User's Signature: ->: What I post is just my own thoughts and Opinions! --- I AM Full Of S__T!.
replyreply
 Thanks given by: Nostalgic , Redland1
re
The crackpot legal team here at Rawze.com would like to remind you to always exit your vehicle safely by facing the cab and maintaining 3 points of contact as you slowly descend the steps. Please, never "jump out" of your vehicle!

Thank you, and stay safe!

This message brought to you by a group of safety minions.

User's Signature: "...And as we wind on down the road, Our Shadows taller than our Soul..."
replyreply
 Thanks given by: Chamberpains , Nostalgic
(07-22-2021 )JimT Wrote:  The crackpot legal team here at Rawze.com would like to remind you to always exit your vehicle safely by facing the cab and maintaining 3 points of contact as you slowly descend the steps. Please, never "jump out" of your vehicle!

One night I was getting out of the cab after being asleep for several hours .. woke up and had to pee real bad. I got out and my right foot slipped off the top step... severely scraping the entire front of my shin/leg from the ankle all the way up to to the knee .. was bleeding quite a lot ... I was in utter sheer agony... limping like a frigging zombie across the parking lot and moaning badly .. all the way into the truck stop and into the bathrooms. - It was not fun and I will never forget it.

- such is the life of a trucker.

User's Signature: ->: What I post is just my own thoughts and Opinions! --- I AM Full Of S__T!.
replyreply
got up on the catwalk one afternoon to secure a spare trailer tire that i was taking to a drop-yard for the company I was leased onto after having one of their trailer tires replaced.

I don't know what got into me... stupidity i guess... but I somehow stepped backward one too many steps right off the top of the cat-walk backwards towards the pavement. In mid air, I had to take a split second decision... land on my hip (which would likely break), or try to break the fall with my left arm... needles to say, I took the lesser of the 2 evils and broke my wrist in 3 places.

- I kept driving for a few days out of sheer stubbornness like that until it got so bad, I had to do something about it. I took some home time and when I got home, I went to a medical supply house and bought the stuff to make a proper cast. After getting back home, I told my wife to hold my hand against the corner of a wall with all her might and don't let it go. =- I yanked that damn wrist and bones back into place ... goddamnn.. it hurt, but I knew it needed to be done.

(my wife said yeah.. Rawze is one tough S.O.B).

After that, I made the cast, took another week off, and then drove the next 2 months with the cast on. This was the third time in my lifetime that I had broken that wrist or left arm.

- Such is the life of a trucker.

replyreply
 Thanks given by: Redland1
07-23-2021, (Subject: Cm870 starts then shuts off,starts back up with a puff off white smoke and stays runn ) 
(07-22-2021 )JimT Wrote:  The crackpot legal team here at Rawze.com would like to remind you to always exit your vehicle safely by facing the cab and maintaining 3 points of contact as you slowly descend the steps. Please, never "jump out" of your vehicle!

LMAO.That reminds me of a hydrovac company I use to work for that was super safety about everything we did.
replyreply
07-23-2021, (Subject: Cm870 starts then shuts off,starts back up with a puff off white smoke and stays runn ) 
Going to try finding the leaking injector today and also want to pressurize the fuel tank to see if I have a leak somewhere.What is the proper procedure for pressuring one up?
replyreply

NOTE: Rawze.com is not affiliated, nor endorses any of the google ads that are displayed on this website.