Another oil temp thread cm2350 3
06-18-2021, (Subject: Another oil temp thread cm2350 3 ) 
RE: Another oil temp thread cm2350 3
(06-17-2021 )W9L Wrote:  It is your forum. I am a contributor. That doesnt mean I can say what I want. You have tunnel vision 0when it comes to abusing equipment. I have the 1st truck I ever owned. A 1993 with a mechanical cat. Uses no more fuel than the newer truck whether it is bobtail or grossing 90k. Through meticulous maintenance i have maintained it all these years. I have always put the mechanics and safety care far far ahead of aesthetics. I know my older truck very well by now. I am trying to learn the new one. You constantly railing on me about abuse without really knowing who i am or what I do with a truck is hard for me to understand. I would love to take u up on that bet.

If your serious about actually being meticulous then by now, you should be scared... downright concerned that YES, YOU ARE ABUSING YOUR EQUIPMENT, and that it has been pointed out at this point. Highly abusive oil temps and (most likely bad) unknown programming, liners fretting prematurely in an ISX is NOT the norm. There are some serious issues going on within your thinking or with whoever those morons who you've been inter-acting and listening to in the past if that is what you think.

Seem your also living in the past with that post, and that does not yield itself to moving towards the future at all. I hate to break it to everyone but ... THAT ISX IS NOT PAINTED YELLOW ... LEARNING HOW TO TAKE CARE OF IT IS WHAT I AM EMPHASIZING STRONGLY on here. THESE MODERN ENGINES CAN QUICKLY GO SIDEWAYS IF THINGS ARE NOT DONE EXACTLY RIGHT!

The more someone keeps bragging about old yellow there, and this perpetual trucks-of-yester-year ways of thinking, and not getting with that modern way of doing things ... THAT IS THE PERPETUAL DOWNFALL OF A LOT OF TRUCK OWNERS, ESPECIALLY PEOPLE WHO HAVE BEEN AROUND IT FOR MANY YEARS.. AND ALL THEIR MECHANIC FRIENDS TOO!!!

--- THAT ISX IS EITHER YOUR NEW BEST FRIEND... BY TAKING CARE IF IT AND DOING EVERYTHING 100% PROPERLY ... OR YOUR WORST ENEMY IF YOU GIVE IT ONE DAMN EXCUSE TO BE SO!. - THAT RED CRY-BABY IS WHAT YOU NOW OWN, SO YEAH, I MAKE A STRONG POINT ... when by the second or third post of what should be happening for it is said, and it is not sinking in yet for someone.

Properly cared for equipment DOES NOT FAIL LIKE THAT all the time. I say those things that no one wants to hear about, face, or talk about, simply because it often IS A PART OF THE PROBLEM ITSELF!. If you have been lurking on here, then you know that you likely have been avoiding that very conversation that you likely knew the answer to ... and what my reaction was already going to be by now.

THESE MODERN RED CRY-BABIES HAVE BOUNDARIES... Do not cross them and these red cry-babies will live a long, profitable, happy life ... BUT YOU CROSS THEM EVEN a LITTLE>..AND ITS PROBLEM CITY!

There are proper ways to do things. There are proper ways to solve and stop severe and well known repeating engine problems in their tracks with these newer style of engine. They are mechanical devices, and there is very little to no variance in them. OPERATE them within their expected range of known-to-be-reliable operation, do things for them 100% right and without compromise and 99% of all the problems go away. Plain and simple.

On the other hand if someone treats one like they did their old yellow turd... and ignoring regular tune-up work, regular sensor replacements, lugging it everywhere below 1500RPM, not taking a wrench (and the occasional lap-top) to it regularly like what is recommended on here,... and instead trying to make it act like its painted yellow ... treating it in the ways like the yellow beasts of yester-year ... then they will have nothing but problems and they will learn the hard ways that a RED ENGINE IS NOT A DAMN YELLOW ENGINE!... I tend to tell people to STOP LIVING IN THE DAMN PAST... THOSE DAYS ARE GONE NOW!!!...

GET WITH THE MODERN TIMES WHERE YOU OWN AN ISX = YOU OWN A LAPTOP, TOOLS, ETC. AND THE MEANS TO CARE FOR IT PROPERLY!!!! as YOU WILL MAKE FAR MORE MONEY with it when things are done right. - OR, you can continue to run it into the ground by the things you are doing to it like the rest of the fools you seem to have taken advice from in your past at some point,.. and then proceed to blame (like the drill scenario above) that power-drill's design failures all the time ... when all along ... you refuse to see that it is the S$IT power-source you have plugged it into, the excessive downwards force that bogs and burns up the motor because of some 800+lb ape who burned it up in no time due to bearing down on it like a fool instead of allowing the power to do the work instead of excessive force and torque, expecting it to put up with that torture all the time relentlessly ... don't know how to use that drill., etc... and then gets mad when someone else comes along, grabs you by the proverbial arm, and points out the obvious.

- I AM that grumpy guy everyone gets annoyed and aggravated at for having the veracity to dare to point out these things. - Someone has to say it at some point ... otherwise, why even ask to begin with? .. I AM that person who dares to say what people do not want to hear and criticize the norm and narrative... I am one of those (proud to be) morons from the late 60's / early 70's, my generation cut our teeth on hating all official types of authority ... hates to be told what to do,... was brought up to question dammed everything, and assume something is s#it unless proven otherwise. and that if something is not working out,... knuckling down harder and getting to the bottom of WHY!... even if it means tearing into something and re-making it from scratch... cuz' I was always that poor stubborn bas$tard dude that never owned anything that to me -- "New" meant that it was had from a junk-yard and re-built... cuz I have never had anything in my life handed to me ... ever.

- Take what I am telling you and others on here and learn from it ... that is its purpose. So that the next guy who comes along can be that much wiser up front, does not have to suffer the fate of premature failures, fretted liners, over-heating oil, burned-up turbo's, and all the narrative that the collections of super-trucker (Stupid-trucker) morons who abuse their equipment are doing. I shout and shake people on here to wake them up and let them know to BE THAT ONE PERSON who breaks away from that horrible place, learn the truth, and see the light that is being discussed on my forum here. -- BECAUSE IT HAS SAVED MANY-A TRUCK-OWNERS ARSSES from that same fate on here.

This place is not here so that people can continue to dwell on the past and its perceived greatness, but to help get some stubborn old-man's (myself) and others opinions, advice for looking into the future, learn how to work with "the new norms" instead of against THEM ... and how to make it as profitable for someone in their trucking business endeavours as it can be long term.

User's Signature: ->: What I post is just my own thoughts and Opinions! --- I AM Full Of S__T!.
replyreply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Another oil temp thread cm2350 3 - Rawze - 06-18-2021

NOTE: Rawze.com is not affiliated, nor endorses any of the google ads that are displayed on this website.