CM 870 head?
08-13-2016, (Subject: CM 870 head? ) 
CM 870 head?
Just replaced head,but didn't know I needed to swap the plug on the left side bottom of head. Core was returned last week. Anybody know if a regular pipe plug will work,if so what size? If not anyone know the part number? Motor is a reman so quickserve is limited as far as small parts.
replyreply
08-13-2016, (Subject: CM 870 head? ) 
RE: CM 870 head?
Can't help you on the plug, you did not install.
Btw, hope you did put some anerobic sealant, on the oil return drain.
I didn't, and I have an oil leak, at the rear part of the head.
Oh well, live and learn

User's Signature: It's hard to win an argument with a smart person, but it's damn near impossible to win an argument with a stupid person
replyreply
08-14-2016, (Subject: CM 870 head? ) 
RE: CM 870 head?
(08-13-2016 )Big D Wrote:  Just replaced head,but didn't know I needed to swap the plug on the left side bottom of head. Core was returned last week. Anybody know if a regular pipe plug will work,if so what size? If not anyone know the part number? Motor is a reman so quickserve is limited as far as small parts.

I show part number 3678838 (M33 x 2.0) plug. It is in the parts list for the head but not referenced in the drawing.

User's Signature: ->: What I post is just my own thoughts and Opinions! --- I AM Full Of S__T!.
replyreply

NOTE: Rawze.com is not affiliated, nor endorses any of the google ads that are displayed on this website.