sensors and egr tuneup
06-21-2021, (Subject: sensors and egr tuneup ) 
sensors and egr tuneup
I did a inframe and delete about 300000 miles ago at mr haggs.Should I replace imap nd other sensors even though no soot anymore.Egr,delta p dont matter but what if any sensors should be done on some type of schedule?thanks

User's Signature: when things are not going good ,I just want to go sit in a mud puddle and blow bubbles
replyreply
RE: sensors and egr tuneup
Exhaust pressure sensor and the tubing to it at the very minimum.
replyreply
(06-21-2021 )flonly Wrote:  I did a inframe and delete about 300000 miles ago at mr haggs.Should I replace imap nd other sensors even though no soot anymore.Egr,delta p dont matter but what if any sensors should be done on some type of schedule?thanks

Yes, I replace my sensors yearly, as well as an overhead every say 18 months or so. Pull the plumbing off to make sure everything is still operational and clean too. Your motor is still making soot, just not as much.

User's Signature: 2008 ProStar, OEM 600hp CM-871, 18spd, 3:42, in framed in Rawze's driveway. Every day is a fresh new episode of, "The Twilight Zone"... Rod Serling lives rent free in my head. I can smell the Chesterfields.
replyreply
Assuming it has no more mandate ... IMAP and exhaust pressure sensors replacement every 2-3 years is good to keep after.

* If more than 250k (or equivalent hours) since last overhead adjustment, then it is due too.

* CAC leak tests, Rail/injector leak tests, etc.etc. should all be performed too.

User's Signature: ->: What I post is just my own thoughts and Opinions! --- I AM Full Of S__T!.
replyreply
 Thanks given by: JimT

NOTE: Rawze.com is not affiliated, nor endorses any of the google ads that are displayed on this website.