Cm 870 ifsm actuator trouble
06-23-2021, (Subject: Cm 870 ifsm actuator trouble ) 
Cm 870 ifsm actuator trouble
Hello I am having trouble with the back actuators on my engine.it's only running on the front three.I checked continuity in all 4 wires and load tested them as well.I couldn't detect any voltage in the plugs with the engine running so at this point I'm kind of suspecting the driver for those coils in the ecm.but I'm just wondering if there's any test or trick I haven't thought of yet I do have insite and the injector cutout test i did was how I figured out it was the whole rear bank malfunctioning.this all comes after having replaced #4 injector for failing the leak test.ever since I got it started again it has had a skip that went from bad to worse.I pulled all 3 back ones to make sure I hadn't cut an oring but I hadn't so now Im at a stand still until I have more info I guess.I thought quickserve may give the voltage supplied to the actuators but I couldn't find it anywhere.I did swap the actuators rear to front like your supposed to do but the problem did not follow.another possible clue is lately upon startup sometimes it would run rough but if I key off and start again it would run smoothly.
replyreply
RE: Cm 870 ifsm actuator trouble
post sounds like you might be chasing ghosts. maybe this helps...

http://rawze.com/forums/showthread.php?t...8#pid29828

User's Signature: ->: What I post is just my own thoughts and Opinions! --- I AM Full Of S__T!.
replyreply
RE: Cm 870 ifsm actuator trouble
As far as I know I'm running a stock program with a functioning egr.
replyreply

NOTE: Rawze.com is not affiliated, nor endorses any of the google ads that are displayed on this website.