2350 running to hot
08-19-2021, (Subject: 2350 running to hot ) 
RE: 2350 running to hot
(08-19-2021 )Philroy Wrote:  I am having the exact same issue I also have about 735,000 mi in a demandated ISX 450. I had my mechanic blow out all the coils for the AC condenser cac and radiator did not help the issue. It just seems like my coolant is always running about 10°, warmer than it should oil temperature never gets above 235°. The demandate was done by Mr hagg about 250,000 miles ago.

If I have not mentioned it yet in this thread ...

A bad de-mandate program will make one run hotter than normal oil and coolant temps. MOST bad delete programs can cause this by the engine operating in the wrong engine modes, excess internal cylinder wall friction caused by improper fuel-air-mix, and badly adjusted injection timing. -- Who did the demandate / programming?... and how long ago?

It can also happen on factory (non deleted) engines if some moron tried to put a bigger HP program in the engine and it does not match the CPL/truck settings. <- I see this mistake a lot too.

If mr. hag did the programming then that should not be the issue unless it is running with the wrong cpl program.

Someone can always copy the program out of the ECM and e-mail it to me for a review if it is in question.

User's Signature: ->: What I post is just my own thoughts and Opinions! --- I AM Full Of S__T!.
replyreply
 Thanks given by: Toolguy

Messages In This Thread
RE: 2350 running to hot - Rawze - 08-19-2021

NOTE: Rawze.com is not affiliated, nor endorses any of the google ads that are displayed on this website.